Reload this Page >

second water meter installation-irrigation

second water meter installation-irrigation

Old Jan 1st 2018, 5:43 pm
Forum Regular

neil77 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default second water meter installation-irrigation

Happy New Year to everyone!
Im hoping someone on here would be good enough to recommend a plumber or similar who can install a second water meter for me, just for the irrigation. Im told some plumbers will sort out all the paperwork with Giahsa too which would be very beneficial.
So has anyone else had a second water meter and feed put in for their irrigation or can anyone recommend someone to do this please?
Old Jan 6th 2018, 7:39 am
BE Positive

Jon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: second water meter installation-irrigation

Originally Posted by neil77 View Post
Happy New Year to everyone!
Im hoping someone on here would be good enough to recommend a plumber or similar who can install a second water meter for me, just for the irrigation. Im told some plumbers will sort out all the paperwork with Giahsa too which would be very beneficial.
So has anyone else had a second water meter and feed put in for their irrigation or can anyone recommend someone to do this please?
Hi & Happy new year to you and all readers.

Francisco is a plumber often recommend here. He speaks English.

I don't know however if does new meter installation though.

I'll pm the number to you so you can see.

Jon
Old Jan 6th 2018, 9:32 am
BE Enthusiast

guesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond repute

I will speak to a friend as I know he has had this done
Old Jan 6th 2018, 9:39 am
Forum Regular

thank you Jon, I have replied to your pm, and many thanks to Guesswork, I look forward to hearing from you.
Many thanks
neil
Old Jan 8th 2018, 3:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

guesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond repute

I have spoken to my friend today
He did enquire about getting it done. Ghiasa have to do it and its an exhaustive process so he didnt bother in the end

Sorry I couldnt get anymore info
Old Jan 8th 2018, 3:28 pm
Forum Regular

thank you guesswork for enquiring on my behalf. Im not suprised that anything with Giahsa is exhaustive!! I have heard that a few plumbers will do all the paperwork and application to Giahsa in the whole job, which is what Im looking for.
So far one guy turned up and said he would quote, never heard from him again, and another made arrangements to call three times, and didnt turn up once!
Such is life eh? I will keep trying, but thank you for your kind help, much appreciated
Old Jan 13th 2018, 12:12 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Jon-Bxl View Post
Hi & Happy new year to you and all readers.

Francisco is a plumber often recommend here. He speaks English.

I don't know however if does new meter installation though.

I'll pm the number to you so you can see.

Jon
Hi Jon, I eventually got through to that number and the guy said I had the wrong number! in english though?