Reload this Page >

Second hand cot in Gibraltar or La Linea

Second hand cot in Gibraltar or La Linea

Old Oct 16th 2011, 8:19 pm
Just Joined

sunshinekitty3 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Second hand cot in Gibraltar or La Linea

Hi,
I am going to be moving out to Gibraltar with my 18month old daughter on 4th Nov and am trying to avoid taking lots of heavy stuff immediately. I was hoping to get hold of a second hand cot or travel cot and possibly some other home and baby items.
Does anyone know if there are any second hand shops in Gibraltar or La linea?
or even if you know of someone that is wanting to get rid of these items we would be very grateful of them.
Or is there an Ikea type shop in the relatively local area to Gib?
Thanks
Old Oct 17th 2011, 6:47 am
BE Enthusiast

jay01 is a splendid one to beholdjay01 is a splendid one to beholdjay01 is a splendid one to beholdjay01 is a splendid one to beholdjay01 is a splendid one to beholdjay01 is a splendid one to beholdjay01 is a splendid one to beholdjay01 is a splendid one to beholdjay01 is a splendid one to beholdjay01 is a splendid one to beholdjay01 is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Second hand cot in Gibraltar or La Linea

If you have facebook there is a couple of groups on there for the sale, swop or giving away of unwanted items, although it is not on your doorstep it is not to far away, look for "flog it marbella" and "buy, sell or swop coin area".

Marbella is about an hourish on toll free roads, closer on the toll road.
Old Oct 17th 2011, 1:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

EllisG has a reputation beyond reputeEllisG has a reputation beyond reputeEllisG has a reputation beyond reputeEllisG has a reputation beyond reputeEllisG has a reputation beyond reputeEllisG has a reputation beyond reputeEllisG has a reputation beyond reputeEllisG has a reputation beyond reputeEllisG has a reputation beyond reputeEllisG has a reputation beyond reputeEllisG has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sunshinekitty3
Hi,
I am going to be moving out to Gibraltar with my 18month old daughter on 4th Nov and am trying to avoid taking lots of heavy stuff immediately. I was hoping to get hold of a second hand cot or travel cot and possibly some other home and baby items.
Does anyone know if there are any second hand shops in Gibraltar or La linea?
or even if you know of someone that is wanting to get rid of these items we would be very grateful of them.
Or is there an Ikea type shop in the relatively local area to Gib?
Thanks
http://www.facebook.com/groups/224092800961/

assuming you are not Michael Hilton who is also looking for a cot, in which case you seem to have found this group 20 minutes ago
Old Oct 17th 2011, 7:06 pm
Just Joined

sunshinekitty3 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks to both Jay and Ellis for your replys.
I am not actually Michael Hilton but I am in fact his wife back in the UK. So even online its a small world.
LOL
I'll have a look at Facebook now. Thanks