Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Seamstress needed

Seamstress needed

Old Jul 2nd 2012, 1:53 pm
Forum Regular

Dave Smith is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Seamstress needed

Does any one know a good seamstress, I'm looking at getting a new cover made for my sun day bed mattress. I have the material just need to find some one to make it.

Regards

Dave
Old Jul 3rd 2012, 6:40 am
Forum Regular

sunshine sue is just really nicesunshine sue is just really nicesunshine sue is just really nicesunshine sue is just really nicesunshine sue is just really nicesunshine sue is just really nicesunshine sue is just really nicesunshine sue is just really nice
Default Re: Seamstress needed

Originally Posted by Dave Smith View Post
Does any one know a good seamstress, I'm looking at getting a new cover made for my sun day bed mattress. I have the material just need to find some one to make it.

Regards

Dave
Have you tried the Lady who has a shop upstairs in the indoor market. You will need some Spanish. I have had lots of clothes alterations done there and I know she has made chair covers for some one.
Old Jul 3rd 2012, 6:50 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Seamstress needed

Regards

Dave
The lady upstairs in the market was also recommended to me for some alterations. Did'nt know there was an upstairs to the market but that's where I will be going.
Old Jul 3rd 2012, 8:00 am
Forum Regular

Dave Smith is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by John & Kath View Post
The lady upstairs in the market was also recommended to me for some alterations. Did'nt know there was an upstairs to the market but that's where I will be going.
Thanks, Sue and Kath. The lady in the market was also recommended to me by the shop I brought the fabric from, but unfortunatly when I whent there yesterday it looks like the shop had closed down as there was no sign of her.
Old Jul 3rd 2012, 8:49 am
BE Enthusiast

The Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really nice

Regards

Dave
Smithy... Lourdes does.. I'll give you and the boiler mans number tomorrow...

Meet at the club @ 14:00