Se Vende signs

Old Oct 19th 2013, 9:53 pm
Forum Regular

VEDShappy has a reputation beyond reputeVEDShappy has a reputation beyond reputeVEDShappy has a reputation beyond reputeVEDShappy has a reputation beyond reputeVEDShappy has a reputation beyond reputeVEDShappy has a reputation beyond reputeVEDShappy has a reputation beyond reputeVEDShappy has a reputation beyond reputeVEDShappy has a reputation beyond reputeVEDShappy has a reputation beyond reputeVEDShappy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Se Vende signs

I've seen a lot of these signs affixed to houses which just show alandline and mobile number, but no other contact details.

I know that things are done differently but I've seen next to no estate agent signs as we would recognise them in the U.K.

Are all these plain Se Vende signs private sales or, if agents as well, how do we tell the difference?
Old Oct 20th 2013, 2:09 am
Account Closed

LordMayor is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Se Vende signs

Normally, they are from private people. Sometimes, they are from "professionnals", but no legal at all... A proper real estate or agent's sign is easy to identfy, because at least their name appear on the sign.
Old Oct 20th 2013, 6:41 am
Dxf
BE Forum Addict

Dxf has a reputation beyond reputeDxf has a reputation beyond reputeDxf has a reputation beyond reputeDxf has a reputation beyond reputeDxf has a reputation beyond reputeDxf has a reputation beyond reputeDxf has a reputation beyond reputeDxf has a reputation beyond reputeDxf has a reputation beyond reputeDxf has a reputation beyond reputeDxf has a reputation beyond repute

Hola

But you donĀ“t get the proliferation of signs you get in the UK

Davexf
Old Oct 20th 2013, 9:18 am
Retired and loving it!

snikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond repute

The most annoying thing about professional signs (estate agents) is that they are glued to the side of buildings.

When they are removed, the signs of glue remain - yuk!!
Old Oct 20th 2013, 10:27 am

Domino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by VEDShappy
I've seen a lot of these signs affixed to houses which just show alandline and mobile number, but no other contact details.

I know that things are done differently but I've seen next to no estate agent signs as we would recognise them in the U.K.

Are all these plain Se Vende signs private sales or, if agents as well, how do we tell the difference?
anyone can buy a Se Vende sign in the local ferrateria, they use the same ones on houses and cars.

if the contact number is a mobile number and it isn't the same number plastered around town then it will probably be a private sale
professional Spanish estate agents like to have their business name shown (it attracts more sales business)

otherwise just ring the number and see what sort of response you get

good luck
Old Oct 20th 2013, 11:53 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: up the mountains,with the goats.,los filabres,almeria,spain.
michaleen oge is a name known to allmichaleen oge is a name known to allmichaleen oge is a name known to allmichaleen oge is a name known to allmichaleen oge is a name known to allmichaleen oge is a name known to allmichaleen oge is a name known to allmichaleen oge is a name known to allmichaleen oge is a name known to allmichaleen oge is a name known to allmichaleen oge is a name known to all

My own experience only..I have a se vende sign outside my house with the relevant phone numbers on, no estate agent sign. None of the estate agent's that are advertising my house has affixed one!!
I also put a plastic envelope with a4 sheets in, usually ten at a time, with all the details of the house,in English and Spanish,with links to the agent's sites on too. This was affixed to the door-way so people wandering by could take a sheet and as there were photos on it,all the info they need was there. Unfortunately, I had to take the sheets in because one old man used to take them for toilet paper and I got fed up with him waiting around for the envelope to be re-filled. They may have done some good(especially for the old laddo) but then again.....