Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Satanic sect in Chiclana!

Satanic sect in Chiclana!

Old Oct 16th 2009, 11:26 am
¿Dónde estoy?

lynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Satanic sect in Chiclana!

Satanic sect in chilclana

The Cádiz Civil Guard has arrested six people across the province in connection with a satanic sect which was established in the region.

The Guardia Civil believe that the six people now being questioned made off with the assets of the other members of the sect which was based in a house in Chiclana de la Frontera, and where animal sacrifices were among the rituals carried out.
Old Oct 16th 2009, 12:32 pm
YMF
Forum Regular

YMF is a name known to allYMF is a name known to allYMF is a name known to allYMF is a name known to allYMF is a name known to allYMF is a name known to allYMF is a name known to allYMF is a name known to allYMF is a name known to allYMF is a name known to allYMF is a name known to all
Default Re: Satanic sect in Chiclana!

We have everything in Chiclana!
Old Oct 16th 2009, 1:00 pm
Jur

Jur is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by lynnxa
As long as they only sacrificed cockroaches and rats, I say let them!
Old Oct 16th 2009, 5:50 pm
Banned

JLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jur
As long as they only sacrificed cockroaches and rats, I say let them!
This must be nipped in the bud, they will move onto sacrificing small animals and English teachers before you know it.
And I wont mention the dyslexic satanist, he sold his soul to SANTA
Old Oct 16th 2009, 7:43 pm
jjh
BE Enthusiast

jjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by YMF
We have everything in Chiclana!
I absolutely agree.
Old Oct 16th 2009, 9:07 pm
Jur

Jur is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by JLFS
This must be nipped in the bud, they will move onto sacrificing small animals and English teachers before you know it.
And I wont mention the dyslexic satanist, he sold his soul to SANTA