Sailing dinghy

Old Oct 21st 2007, 7:36 pm
Forum Regular

jimmbo is just really nicejimmbo is just really nicejimmbo is just really nicejimmbo is just really nicejimmbo is just really nicejimmbo is just really nicejimmbo is just really nicejimmbo is just really nicejimmbo is just really nice
Default Sailing dinghy

Hi,
I was wondering if there is any advantage in bringing a sailing dinghy with me or buying in Spain? Does anyone know how much they are in Spain? something like a Wayfarer or Devon Yawl Dayboat, is something like them or similar are available?
Thanks
Old Oct 24th 2007, 3:14 pm
Not Junior but not Senior

poollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Sailing dinghy

I think you may find your choice limited. Spanish friends are trying to buy a dinghy/small sailboat and I have been looking on the internet and the choice is limited. Maybe better nearer the large cities like Barcelona. I would bring one with you.
Old Oct 24th 2007, 5:44 pm
Forum Regular

jimmbo is just really nicejimmbo is just really nicejimmbo is just really nicejimmbo is just really nicejimmbo is just really nicejimmbo is just really nicejimmbo is just really nicejimmbo is just really nicejimmbo is just really nice

Thanks for the info Poollounger,
It will give me something to do over the winter as the house is now finished but no-one is buying.
I don't know if this is advertising, there is a web site called Apollo Duck, and have a Spanish section.
Old Oct 12th 2008, 8:05 pm
Banned

johnny13 is a jewel in the roughjohnny13 is a jewel in the roughjohnny13 is a jewel in the roughjohnny13 is a jewel in the roughjohnny13 is a jewel in the rough

I was looking for months for something suitable. In the end had one sent over. You have the choice in England and the low price compared to Spanish prices.
Any home removal company will carry it over for a small fee. For that you must shop around for your self to get the best price. Happy sailing. Johnny
Old Oct 12th 2008, 9:32 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by johnny13
I was looking for months for something suitable. In the end had one sent over. You have the choice in England and the low price compared to Spanish prices.
Any home removal company will carry it over for a small fee. For that you must shop around for your self to get the best price. Happy sailing. Johnny
Jimmbo's post is a year ago
Old Oct 12th 2008, 9:33 pm
Banned

johnny13 is a jewel in the roughjohnny13 is a jewel in the roughjohnny13 is a jewel in the roughjohnny13 is a jewel in the roughjohnny13 is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
Jimmbo's post is a year ago
Sorry
Old Oct 13th 2008, 3:33 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by johnny13
Sorry
Thanks for thinking of me johnny13.
I'm still in the Uk (house not selling)

What do you sail and where?
Old Oct 13th 2008, 5:32 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by jimmbo
Thanks for thinking of me johnny13.
I'm still in the Uk (house not selling)

What do you sail and where?
Hi Jimmbo; I have been wanting to sail for years. Always been trying to find the time. I bought A one man sailing dinghy in bright yellow made from thick plastic. 12ft long. I gave 1000 pounds in the uk for it. It was brand new when i bought it. I think it is a Rumba. I also have a new Baja 242 Islander. power boat moored in Fuengirola port. I tend to use the power boat more often than the sailing dinghy. I go around the coast from malaga down as far as Gibraltar for shopping at morrissons. I live in Marbella, Spain. So the weather is great for 10 months of the year. I hope you manage to sell your house soon and start a business here in spain. You have great weather. The taxes are quite reasonable. The food is fantastic if you like sea food or game.
The wines are unbelievably cheap and the choice is neather ending. I better stop here or i will be giving you the full rundown on property prices. God bless. Johnny