Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

SABADELL BANK DOCUMENTS

SABADELL BANK DOCUMENTS

Old Mar 2nd 2017, 10:23 am
BE Forum Addict

spainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond repute
Default SABADELL BANK DOCUMENTS

I have accounts with Sabadell - but if you download a statement (for example) the document format is .bs which no software in Windows 10/Adobe etc is able to open.

Solution anyone?

Why they can't be PDF is beyond me - surely it's virtually a standard
Old Mar 2nd 2017, 12:22 pm
Forum Regular

marcbernard is a jewel in the roughmarcbernard is a jewel in the roughmarcbernard is a jewel in the roughmarcbernard is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: SABADELL BANK DOCUMENTS

Unless you have a different sort of account to me, there is no problem in obtaining a PDF from the statement. Go via "Account balance and statement" and select "output format"
Old Mar 2nd 2017, 12:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

tebo53 has a reputation beyond reputetebo53 has a reputation beyond reputetebo53 has a reputation beyond reputetebo53 has a reputation beyond reputetebo53 has a reputation beyond reputetebo53 has a reputation beyond reputetebo53 has a reputation beyond reputetebo53 has a reputation beyond reputetebo53 has a reputation beyond reputetebo53 has a reputation beyond reputetebo53 has a reputation beyond repute

I have an expansion account with Sabadell and have had a thorough look through the online portal and can't find any way to download a statement!

OP....if you go on the Sabadell bank website and go on the "Business tab" then "Options for working with files" then "Download BS online - files management" that will give the option of .bs files

Steve

Last edited by tebo53; Mar 2nd 2017 at 12:34 pm.
Old Mar 2nd 2017, 12:29 pm
Forum Regular

marcbernard is a jewel in the roughmarcbernard is a jewel in the roughmarcbernard is a jewel in the roughmarcbernard is a jewel in the rough

Well my account is also Expansion and I can see clearly what I have said above. I admit that I have not tried to actually to use the facility but it is there!
Old Mar 2nd 2017, 12:36 pm
Retired and loving it!

snikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tebo53
I have an expansion account with Sabadell and have had a thorough look through the online portal and can't find any way to download a statement!

OP....if you go on the Sabadell bank website and go on the "Business tab" then "Options for working with files" then "Download BS online - files management" that will give the option of .bs files

Steve
I download them from my expansion account all the time - I could even use excel format if I wanted to.
Old Mar 2nd 2017, 12:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

tebo53 has a reputation beyond reputetebo53 has a reputation beyond reputetebo53 has a reputation beyond reputetebo53 has a reputation beyond reputetebo53 has a reputation beyond reputetebo53 has a reputation beyond reputetebo53 has a reputation beyond reputetebo53 has a reputation beyond reputetebo53 has a reputation beyond reputetebo53 has a reputation beyond reputetebo53 has a reputation beyond repute

I've just had another look on my online page and on the list on the left has several options but only one relating to the "Account". If I go through that it takes me to my account, no options for downloading statements. When on my account page, no options there either!
Old Mar 2nd 2017, 12:50 pm
Forum Regular

Do you not have the entry point as "account balance and statement"? This is the route required, rather than "all my accounts"
From this you obtain the options for output at (3): "select output format"
Old Mar 2nd 2017, 2:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

spainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by marcbernard
Unless you have a different sort of account to me, there is no problem in obtaining a PDF from the statement. Go via "Account balance and statement" and select "output format"
Yes that works thanks, I was accessing the individual items from the account statement and that creates a .bs file............
Old Mar 4th 2017, 1:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

lutonlad has a reputation beyond reputelutonlad has a reputation beyond reputelutonlad has a reputation beyond reputelutonlad has a reputation beyond reputelutonlad has a reputation beyond reputelutonlad has a reputation beyond reputelutonlad has a reputation beyond reputelutonlad has a reputation beyond reputelutonlad has a reputation beyond reputelutonlad has a reputation beyond reputelutonlad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by spainrico
Yes that works thanks, I was accessing the individual items from the account statement and that creates a .bs file............
I fully accept that you can choose a suitable format to download a statement.
However when I attempt to download an individual transaction eg. my recent community charge direct debit, it always downloads as a bs file - no options given. How the hell you open a bs file is anyone's guess.
Old Mar 4th 2017, 5:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

MikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lutonlad
I fully accept that you can choose a suitable format to download a statement.
However when I attempt to download an individual transaction eg. my recent community charge direct debit, it always downloads as a bs file - no options given. How the hell you open a bs file is anyone's guess.

You could try this: BS File - What is it and how do I open it?

Can't recommend as I never tried it.
Old Mar 5th 2017, 5:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

lutonlad has a reputation beyond reputelutonlad has a reputation beyond reputelutonlad has a reputation beyond reputelutonlad has a reputation beyond reputelutonlad has a reputation beyond reputelutonlad has a reputation beyond reputelutonlad has a reputation beyond reputelutonlad has a reputation beyond reputelutonlad has a reputation beyond reputelutonlad has a reputation beyond reputelutonlad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MikeJ
You could try this: BS File - What is it and how do I open it?

Can't recommend as I never tried it.
Thanks, but no joy I'm afraid.
I'll do some more digging and see what transpires.