Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Ryanair & Spanish court

Ryanair & Spanish court

Old Jan 16th 2011, 11:04 am
Not Banned (yet)

steviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Ryanair & Spanish court

Originally Posted by bil
You may be right. I do know that if you abuse your customers, you may regret it one day.

I have seen too many documentaries about pole/ lap dancing establishments and so on. In those the women talked very bluntly about their customers, describing them all as creeps, sad old lechers and perverts, and said over and over again about how much they despised the men that paid to watch them.

I have to use Ryan if I want to fly from Jerez, but I'm damned if I will ever go into a club like that.
It baffles me how lap-dancing clubs gained a level of respectability, and are popular on business expenses apparently I have no respect for anyone involved in those clubs, and that includes the girls. If they choose to turn their noses up at working in shops (or indeed studying to be a doctor or a teacher) and instead go for the easy buck, they deserve all the pervert customers they come across.

As for Ryanair - they've survived so far (and made money), but I'm reminded of a certain Gerard Ratner. If your clientele realise your product is crap, you've got problems
Old Jan 19th 2011, 11:59 am

Casa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond repute

Update
We believe that the Barcelona Commercial Court No.1 has no basis, as a matter of contract law, for its ruling last week, that there is any obligation upon Ryanair to reissue boarding passes to intending passengers who have failed to comply with their agreement to arrive at the airport with a pre-printed boarding card, except on payment of the specified reissue fee.
Old Jan 19th 2011, 12:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

twistedmelon has a reputation beyond reputetwistedmelon has a reputation beyond reputetwistedmelon has a reputation beyond reputetwistedmelon has a reputation beyond reputetwistedmelon has a reputation beyond reputetwistedmelon has a reputation beyond reputetwistedmelon has a reputation beyond reputetwistedmelon has a reputation beyond reputetwistedmelon has a reputation beyond reputetwistedmelon has a reputation beyond reputetwistedmelon has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bil
Ryan does exactly what it says on the tin. They are cheap.

As long as they remain comparatively cheap they will do well. Customer service is a consideration for people who have money to spare.
Absolutely bil.
This bleating on and on about Ryanair is boring now. If you don't like it don't use them, either that or go on the J Kyle show to complain.
Old Jan 19th 2011, 5:09 pm
bil
Banned

bil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by twistedmelon
Absolutely bil.
This bleating on and on about Ryanair is boring now. If you don't like it don't use them, either that or go on the J Kyle show to complain.
Been watching the piss take on TV? It's pretty good.
Old Jan 19th 2011, 10:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

twistedmelon has a reputation beyond reputetwistedmelon has a reputation beyond reputetwistedmelon has a reputation beyond reputetwistedmelon has a reputation beyond reputetwistedmelon has a reputation beyond reputetwistedmelon has a reputation beyond reputetwistedmelon has a reputation beyond reputetwistedmelon has a reputation beyond reputetwistedmelon has a reputation beyond reputetwistedmelon has a reputation beyond reputetwistedmelon has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bil
Been watching the piss take on TV? It's pretty good.
Can't stand Mr Kyle but do take my hat off to the aftercare team who clearly do all the work behind the scenes and do provide the real help and support that these people need and may not have access to under other circumstances.
Mr Kyle is a showman playing up to his audience which seems a shame when dealing with serious social issues.
Trouble is I don't think he'll ever be short of guests.
Old Jan 19th 2011, 11:13 pm
On the road again.

Dick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond repute

Mr Kyle is a showman playing up to his audience which seems a shame when dealing with serious social issues.
Obviously quite a lot in common with O'Leary then.
Old Jan 20th 2011, 10:09 am
bil
Banned

bil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond repute

Can't stand Mr Kyle but do take my hat off to the aftercare team who clearly do all the work behind the scenes and do provide the real help and support that these people need and may not have access to under other circumstances.
No, I meant 'come fly with me' the spoof on Ryan. I would sooner remove my eyeballs with hot spoons than watch JK.