Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

ryanair on line check in "help please"

ryanair on line check in "help please"

Old Jul 30th 2009, 12:39 pm
Forum Regular

wilki is just really nicewilki is just really nicewilki is just really nicewilki is just really nicewilki is just really nicewilki is just really nicewilki is just really nicewilki is just really nicewilki is just really nicewilki is just really nice
Default ryanair on line check in "help please"

Hi I have just booked my flight on line, and had a email confirming that the booking has been made, I have a reservation No, but it says I have to check in online before i can travel.
Please can someone explain how I check in on line, thank you.

ALL PASSENGERS ARE REQUIRED TO CHECK-IN ONLINE AND PRINT THEIR BOARDING PASSES BEFORE TRAVEL
Passenger can check-in online from 15 days up to 4 hours before the scheduled flight departure time on http://www.ryanair.com Once a passenger has checked in online the boarding pass can still be reprinted up to 40 minutes prior to the scheduled flight departure time
Old Jul 30th 2009, 12:48 pm
Banned

Tele Addict is a jewel in the roughTele Addict is a jewel in the roughTele Addict is a jewel in the roughTele Addict is a jewel in the roughTele Addict is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: ryanair on line check in "help please"

Originally Posted by wilki
Please can someone explain how I check in on line
Erm, go to ryanair.com, click the enormous red "ONLINE CHECK-IN" button and fill in the form.
Old Jul 30th 2009, 12:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

Carol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond repute

You will need a printer, too. Ryanair charges EURO40/GBP40 for this service.

Last edited by Carol&John; Jul 30th 2009 at 12:58 pm.
Old Jul 30th 2009, 1:16 pm
Forum Regular

wilki is just really nicewilki is just really nicewilki is just really nicewilki is just really nicewilki is just really nicewilki is just really nicewilki is just really nicewilki is just really nicewilki is just really nicewilki is just really nice

you mean I need a printer conected to the computer that I use to check in on line, I cant download the file and transfer to a UBS storage device, then take the device somewhere and print there.
Old Jul 30th 2009, 2:02 pm
Banned

me me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond repute

you mean I need a printer conected to the computer that I use to check in on line, I cant download the file and transfer to a UBS storage device, then take the device somewhere and print there.
The best way is to go to a bar, have a few beers and print the boarding pass there.
If for some reason their priinter does not work, repeat the whole process untill you find a bar that has a printer that works.

Regards,

JLFS
Old Jul 31st 2009, 5:42 am
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

you should be able to do that, assuming that where you take it can have the device attached..
Old Jul 31st 2009, 8:44 am
The Hillbilly's

IanandKathleen is a name known to allIanandKathleen is a name known to allIanandKathleen is a name known to allIanandKathleen is a name known to allIanandKathleen is a name known to allIanandKathleen is a name known to allIanandKathleen is a name known to allIanandKathleen is a name known to allIanandKathleen is a name known to allIanandKathleen is a name known to allIanandKathleen is a name known to all

You have to print your own boarding pass's for Ryanair and remember [F]to print for both journeys in and out[/FONT]. While at Malaga airport last week people were arriving without the return pass and having to pay €20 each and que twice.

Regards
Old Jul 31st 2009, 10:45 pm
Costa Blanca lover

BlueChip is an unknown quantity at this point

Yes, I always do this anyway so I have a backup if the original print gets damaged.
Just setup a PDF printer (I use free download cutepdf) and print to a pdf file which you canprint anywhere
Old Aug 3rd 2009, 10:36 am
Forum Regular

Hi thanks for all your help, I printed of the check in paper, but one more thing, I payed the 10e for a check bad, suitcase.
but on the copy that printed off, there is no mention of the bad I payed the 10e for, weight limit 15kg.
But it does say on the bottom of the form, 1 cabin bag only max weight 10kg.
sorry i just read on the form, Bag1-carrying checked in bag.
anway I hope all is Ok,as I have seen lots of people at these cheap flight check ins in a panic because of bags.
Old Aug 3rd 2009, 2:48 pm
bil
Banned

bil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond repute

Hi thanks for all your help, I printed of the check in paper, but one more thing, I payed the 10e for a check bad, suitcase.
but on the copy that printed off, there is no mention of the bad I payed the 10e for, weight limit 15kg.
But it does say on the bottom of the form, 1 cabin bag only max weight 10kg.
sorry i just read on the form, Bag1-carrying checked in bag.
anway I hope all is Ok,as I have seen lots of people at these cheap flight check ins in a panic because of bags.
No need for panic if you obey the rules. Make sure that you are carrying 1 bag ONLY, no hand bag etc, all that has to fit in the 1 bag with a weight not exceeding 10 kilos. Hold luggage, 15 kilos max.

Tip, - a jacket with big pockets, is a great idea, especially if you have small heavy items in your hand luggage.