Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

ryanair hand luggage.

ryanair hand luggage.

Old Jul 1st 2010, 1:06 pm
Banned

JLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond repute
Default ryanair hand luggage.

Does anyone know where to get the Ryanair hand luggage from, without having to go to the airport.

I would like to buy a couple of their own bags, as I am fed up with the hassle of lkast minute check just before boarding the plane....
Old Jul 1st 2010, 1:18 pm

Lorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ryanair hand luggage.

According to this article they are bleeding expensive.

http://inflationbusting.com/2010/05/...-hand-luggage/

I flew with them on Tuesday and all you had to do was pop your hand luggage in the measuring cage thing and pop it out again on your way through to boarding. It wasn't that much of a hassle.....most people seemed to be aware of the rules and had the correct size.....most people.
Old Jul 1st 2010, 1:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

Rotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lorna at Vicenza
According to this article they are bleeding expensive.

http://inflationbusting.com/2010/05/...-hand-luggage/

I flew with them on Tuesday and all you had to do was pop your hand luggage in the measuring cage thing and pop it out again on your way through to boarding. It wasn't that much of a hassle.....most people seemed to be aware of the rules and had the correct size.....most people.
I would not give that cheeky bog trotter O`leary my 79 quid
Old Jul 1st 2010, 1:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

whitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by JLFS
Does anyone know where to get the Ryanair hand luggage from, without having to go to the airport.

I would like to buy a couple of their own bags, as I am fed up with the hassle of lkast minute check just before boarding the plane....
You will not avoid last minute boarding checks for hand luggage by purchasing this overpriced bag from Ryanair because they will still weigh it!!!

10kgs is the limit yet the description does not state how much the case itself weighs.
Old Jul 1st 2010, 1:54 pm

Lorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by whitelinen
You will not avoid last minute boarding checks for hand luggage by purchasing this overpriced bag from Ryanair because they will still weigh it!!!

10kgs is the limit yet the description does not state how much the case itself weighs.
Good point.
Old Jul 1st 2010, 2:14 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

They have 5 kgs of invisable Irish spuds in them.
Old Jul 1st 2010, 2:18 pm
Started off with nothing

missile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond repute

I wonder how long until someone turns up wearing a poachers jacket with very big / deep pockets.
Old Jul 1st 2010, 2:21 pm
Banned

JLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond repute

I have never had my bag weighed at the boarding gate, and even though i take the same bag I must pack it differently, because some times it goes in easy and other times not.

I thought that if I had a Ryanair bag, the would not even bother to ask for it to be put in the rack for measuring.
Old Jul 1st 2010, 2:26 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

I have never had my bag weighed at the boarding gate, and even though i take the same bag I must pack it differently, because some times it goes in easy and other times not.

I thought that if I had a Ryanair bag, the would not even bother to ask for it to be put in the rack for measuring.
last time I went they were weighing random bags at the end of the snake queue ? on the way to customs.
Old Jul 1st 2010, 2:29 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by jdr
last time I went they were weighing random bags at the end of the snake queue ? on the way to customs.
That is very naughty of them...............was anyone over the limit and if so did they have to check it in?
Old Jul 1st 2010, 2:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

whitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by jdr
I have recently seen them weighing and measuring everyones hand baggage at the gate queue and enforcing the one item per passenger rule.

It was very unpleasant with people shouting and questioning the accuracy of the scales.
Many people had their cabin bag sent to the hold at an additional charge of 35 pounds.
Old Jul 1st 2010, 2:33 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

That is very naughty of them...............was anyone over the limit and if so did they have to check it in?
Everyone was ok that I saw weighed, he told me off when I went to put mine on the scale, "oi it`s only random i ain`t got time to do everyone mate."
Old Jul 1st 2010, 2:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

Rotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by missile
I wonder how long until someone turns up wearing a poachers jacket with very big / deep pockets.

Watch ITV tonight , Martin Lewis money saver guy, think its 19.30 GMT.
Old Jul 1st 2010, 2:52 pm
bil
Banned

bil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by missile
bin doing that for years.......I made a box with handles from very tough cardboard, it's a centimeter or two short on all sides, weighs almost nothing and I thus maximise my allowance.It isn't Gucci, but if mocked, my reply would be, Me suda la polla?
Old Jul 1st 2010, 2:57 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by bil
bin doing that for years.......I made a box with handles from very tough cardboard, it's a centimeter or two short on all sides, weighs almost nothing and I thus maximise my allowance.It isn't Gucci, but if mocked, my reply would be, Me suda la polla?
It sounds just like the case that the Chancellor of the Exchequer uses for the budget.

What about this then?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...se-toilet.html

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.