Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

RYANAIR BRISTOL

RYANAIR BRISTOL

Old Jan 14th 2009, 8:15 pm
Forum Regular

Mourinho is just really niceMourinho is just really niceMourinho is just really niceMourinho is just really niceMourinho is just really niceMourinho is just really niceMourinho is just really niceMourinho is just really niceMourinho is just really niceMourinho is just really niceMourinho is just really nice
Default RYANAIR BRISTOL

As of July Ryanair flying Bristol to Seville and Alicante , Seville is Monday and Fridays
Old Jan 14th 2009, 8:39 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

fionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: RYANAIR BRISTOL

Originally Posted by Mourinho
As of July Ryanair flying Bristol to Seville and Alicante , Seville is Monday and Fridays
..wish they would do Malaga as well, give EasyJet a run for their money.....
Old Jan 15th 2009, 10:13 am
Just Joined

houseinthesun is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by fionamw
..wish they would do Malaga as well, give EasyJet a run for their money.....
Ryanair is not actually that cheap as there are so many adds on that a "free" ticket quickly mounts up to over £100 and if you are unlucky enough to have a few extra kilos in your case, then £15/kilo
Old Jan 15th 2009, 3:43 pm
Just Joined

ross-shire will become famous soon enoughross-shire will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by houseinthesun
Ryanair is not actually that cheap as there are so many adds on that a "free" ticket quickly mounts up to over £100 and if you are unlucky enough to have a few extra kilos in your case, then £15/kilo
yeh. the other day went to book a free flight till i noticed it was 15 squids to book in my case....was so upset i didn't go for my fortnight winter holiday in the sun.
Old Jan 15th 2009, 3:53 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

We have friends daughter and boyfriend here who say it has cost them £5 return each to get here with Ryanair.
Old Jan 15th 2009, 3:56 pm
Just Joined

ross-shire will become famous soon enoughross-shire will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
We have friends daughter and boyfriend here who say it has cost them £5 return each to get here with Ryanair.
yeh. the're ok if you knowthe system.ie just go with hand luggage only.
Old Jan 15th 2009, 9:24 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by ross-shire
yeh. the're ok if you knowthe system.ie just go with hand luggage only.
yes, if you go with proper case, it cost you an extra £30 per person return, then they charge you also an extra £5 for the booking per person for the credit/debit card fee, only card with no fee is now the visa electron, which I am not sure if there are many around.
Old Jan 15th 2009, 11:33 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

yes, if you go with proper case, it cost you an extra £30 per person return, then they charge you also an extra £5 for the booking per person for the credit/debit card fee, only card with no fee is now the visa electron, which I am not sure if there are many around.
Well I dont know if I would be moaning too much if I was paying £5 return and £30 for the case, seems a good deal to me

I was very anti Ryanair, but I accept now what they are there to offer and trim my needs accordingly
Old Jan 16th 2009, 11:53 am
Just Joined

Well I dont know if I would be moaning too much if I was paying £5 return and £30 for the case, seems a good deal to me

I was very anti Ryanair, but I accept now what they are there to offer and trim my needs accordingly
weel, if we can't have a good moan what is there left in life...... but i do agree, where would we be without ryan and easyjet.....and you don't hear them complaining.....much.
Old Jan 17th 2009, 3:47 pm
Just Joined

Wink Re: RYANAIR BRISTOL

I wish it was the £5 flight, otherwise would not be complaining, was looking at going to France, Brest next month...flights was free 1 way but with taxes and all extras came to nearly £300 (2 adults and 1 baby : baby paying more than adults, anyway, just a comment really.