Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Ryanair Bargain ?

Ryanair Bargain ?

Old Sep 4th 2006, 9:56 pm
Forum Regular

Mourinho is just really niceMourinho is just really niceMourinho is just really niceMourinho is just really niceMourinho is just really niceMourinho is just really niceMourinho is just really niceMourinho is just really niceMourinho is just really niceMourinho is just really niceMourinho is just really nice
Default Ryanair Bargain ?

Ryanair latest discount offer out , looking ahead to february half term , i don't know if kids holidays are the same all over the country but looks if ryanair have gone with half term a week too early , between 18/02 and 27/02 plenty of bargain prices whereas the week before much more expensive , i have half term down as 17/02 to 25/02 and therefore have filled my boots accordingly , might be of interest to others ?
Old Sep 5th 2006, 8:50 am
BE Enthusiast

yanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Ryanair Bargain ?

Originally Posted by Mourinho
Ryanair latest discount offer out , looking ahead to february half term , i don't know if kids holidays are the same all over the country but looks if ryanair have gone with half term a week too early , between 18/02 and 27/02 plenty of bargain prices whereas the week before much more expensive , i have half term down as 17/02 to 25/02 and therefore have filled my boots accordingly , might be of interest to others ?
I think half terms do vary around the country. We live on the South Coast of England and our kids half term is often different from those of relatives who live in Wales. They have probably just gone for what they think will be the busiest week. Good news for those of us with a different week
Old Sep 5th 2006, 11:14 am
Forum Regular

PaulLes is just really nicePaulLes is just really nicePaulLes is just really nicePaulLes is just really nicePaulLes is just really nicePaulLes is just really nicePaulLes is just really nicePaulLes is just really nice

We have just got lucky too for Oct half term its a week earlier down south, got tickets out for £19 with monarch, usually through the roof when kids off.
Glad to see airlines basing there holidays on southern schools
Old Sep 5th 2006, 11:29 am
BE Forum Addict

Lynn R has a reputation beyond reputeLynn R has a reputation beyond reputeLynn R has a reputation beyond reputeLynn R has a reputation beyond reputeLynn R has a reputation beyond reputeLynn R has a reputation beyond reputeLynn R has a reputation beyond reputeLynn R has a reputation beyond reputeLynn R has a reputation beyond reputeLynn R has a reputation beyond reputeLynn R has a reputation beyond repute

I would keep quiet about it if I were you - if any Ryanair managers look at this site you will see prices shooting up if they think they can get away with it!
Old Sep 5th 2006, 1:30 pm
!hola!

tednsharon has a brilliant futuretednsharon has a brilliant futuretednsharon has a brilliant futuretednsharon has a brilliant futuretednsharon has a brilliant futuretednsharon has a brilliant futuretednsharon has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Mourinho
Just checked my half term dates and ours is Sat 10 Feb to Sun 18 Feb - prices not bad at £39.99 each way!

Sharon
Old Sep 6th 2006, 10:08 am
~*♥*~

Tweetie is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: Ryanair Bargain ?

Originally Posted by tednsharon
Just checked my half term dates and ours is Sat 10 Feb to Sun 18 Feb - prices not bad at £39.99 each way!

Sharon
Thanks for that, my daughter is planning to go back in February,I'll tell her to check it out !!!
Old Sep 8th 2006, 2:31 pm
Forum Regular

j0197 has a brilliant futurej0197 has a brilliant futurej0197 has a brilliant futurej0197 has a brilliant futurej0197 has a brilliant futurej0197 has a brilliant futurej0197 has a brilliant future

Half terms are all over the place. We seem to have children all the time out of school here on our complex.
Old Sep 9th 2006, 11:07 am
Not Junior but not Senior

poollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to behold

Has anyone been over for Christmas via Jerez?? I just wondered if the fares come down a bit nearer or should one book now ???
Old Sep 9th 2006, 12:50 pm
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by poollounger
Has anyone been over for Christmas via Jerez?? I just wondered if the fares come down a bit nearer or should one book now ???
Don't know about via Jerez, but was looking on line for fares to see if a visitor to here could get back a couple of days early as her house in the UK had been broken into, but only flights were some £300 one way with only 48 hours to go. Suspect it depends, but near holidays I doubt they will go down that much, and may easily go up as space becomes limited.
Old Sep 9th 2006, 1:03 pm
Forum Regular

Mourinho is just really niceMourinho is just really niceMourinho is just really niceMourinho is just really niceMourinho is just really niceMourinho is just really niceMourinho is just really niceMourinho is just really niceMourinho is just really niceMourinho is just really niceMourinho is just really nice

Originally Posted by poollounger
Now i don't want to give to much away as i need xmas flights aswell , but will say they will slowly rise over the next few weeks and that there will be a period nearer the time when they will fall dramatically for a short period ,(not for all dates) if you want specific dates book if you feel the fare is value , can only advise to check regularly.

Last edited by Mourinho; Sep 9th 2006 at 1:06 pm.
Old Sep 9th 2006, 1:08 pm
YMF
Forum Regular

YMF is a name known to allYMF is a name known to allYMF is a name known to allYMF is a name known to allYMF is a name known to allYMF is a name known to allYMF is a name known to allYMF is a name known to allYMF is a name known to allYMF is a name known to allYMF is a name known to all

Hi
I did look at the fares last Christmas and was surprised to see that the week before Christmas there were still flights for 60€ and less. I think it depends which days you are able to travel on. An added complication for this year is that Ryan Air have dropped the morning flight over the winter.

I often agonise over booking early or not, I only tend to do so when there is an exceptionally cheap flight. So far my strategy has paid off.

It probably comes down to how much of a gambler you are!!

Yvonne
Old Sep 9th 2006, 1:18 pm
this is me

gallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of light

We booked last night for mid December they were 1 euro plus taxes both ways. they got higher the nearer christmas it got. Then is steadily falls after christmas
Old Sep 9th 2006, 6:01 pm
Not Junior but not Senior

poollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by YMF
Hi
I did look at the fares last Christmas and was surprised to see that the week before Christmas there were still flights for 60€ and less. I think it depends which days you are able to travel on. An added complication for this year is that Ryan Air have dropped the morning flight over the winter.

I often agonise over booking early or not, I only tend to do so when there is an exceptionally cheap flight. So far my strategy has paid off.

It probably comes down to how much of a gambler you are!!

Yvonne
Gamble I shall....after all Christmas in England wouldn't be unpleasant, and I can always go later....last year end of Jan we were sunbathing on the beach in the afternoons.