RYANAIR BACK

Old Feb 24th 2008, 8:46 pm
Forum Regular

Mourinho is just really niceMourinho is just really niceMourinho is just really niceMourinho is just really niceMourinho is just really niceMourinho is just really niceMourinho is just really niceMourinho is just really niceMourinho is just really niceMourinho is just really niceMourinho is just really nice
Default RYANAIR BACK

Apologies for doubting them but Ryanair back in action ahead of schedule ,

Best Improvements , flight prices now include taxes and you can now book in online 5 days in advance both legs of your journey .

5 million flight at £10 , get searching !!

Last edited by Mourinho; Feb 24th 2008 at 8:56 pm.
Old Feb 24th 2008, 10:30 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: RYANAIR BACK

Originally Posted by Mourinho

Best Improvements , flight prices now include taxes and you can now book in online 5 days in advance both legs of your journey .

Do you mean "check in" now that is an advance when you take a short trip you had to find a computor to do it from and all sorts of details are there so could be seen by shoulder surfers!
Old Feb 25th 2008, 6:09 am
BE Enthusiast

Bri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: RYANAIR BACK

The 'find cheap flights' tab has gone from the top of the page though, this made the job of searching whole months really quick. All I can find now is the box for you to enter travel dates and leave it up to them to give you a price for a set travel time.
Old Feb 25th 2008, 6:31 am
Forum Regular

Mourinho is just really niceMourinho is just really niceMourinho is just really niceMourinho is just really niceMourinho is just really niceMourinho is just really niceMourinho is just really niceMourinho is just really niceMourinho is just really niceMourinho is just really niceMourinho is just really nice

Originally Posted by Bri and Katee
The 'find cheap flights' tab has gone from the top of the page though, this made the job of searching whole months really quick. All I can find now is the box for you to enter travel dates and leave it up to them to give you a price for a set travel time.
All you can do at present is put your dates in , on the next page will ask if your dates are flexible ? will then show a weeks worth of flights .
Old Feb 25th 2008, 10:29 am
Grapes are good 4 U !

GrapeEater has much to be proud ofGrapeEater has much to be proud ofGrapeEater has much to be proud ofGrapeEater has much to be proud ofGrapeEater has much to be proud ofGrapeEater has much to be proud ofGrapeEater has much to be proud ofGrapeEater has much to be proud ofGrapeEater has much to be proud ofGrapeEater has much to be proud ofGrapeEater has much to be proud of

I just looked on Ryanair and I found a flight for FREE €0.00 if anyone needs a flight from Doncaster to Alicante on Tues 18th March - must be a mistake ???? (€10 Taxes though)... any way I'm off to see if there are any cheap out flights from Alicante !!!
Old Feb 25th 2008, 2:21 pm
pjj
sun lover

pjj has much to be proud ofpjj has much to be proud ofpjj has much to be proud ofpjj has much to be proud ofpjj has much to be proud ofpjj has much to be proud ofpjj has much to be proud ofpjj has much to be proud ofpjj has much to be proud ofpjj has much to be proud ofpjj has much to be proud of

i think they would make a big improvements if they would fly in to malaga airport
Old Feb 25th 2008, 3:02 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by pjj
i think they would make a big improvements if they would fly in to malaga airport
Noooo, they would be a bad influence on Sqeezyjet. ;-))
Old Feb 25th 2008, 3:22 pm
Forum Regular

Red Devil is an unknown quantity at this point

Have just tried to book flights but system crashes once I get to confirm flights. Tried 4 times and now given up. Guess it is not so great, after all !!
Old Feb 25th 2008, 3:26 pm
Forum Regular

simon2129 is a name known to allsimon2129 is a name known to allsimon2129 is a name known to allsimon2129 is a name known to allsimon2129 is a name known to allsimon2129 is a name known to allsimon2129 is a name known to allsimon2129 is a name known to allsimon2129 is a name known to allsimon2129 is a name known to allsimon2129 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Red Devil
Have just tried to book flights but system crashes once I get to confirm flights. Tried 4 times and now given up. Guess it is not so great, after all !!
SAME
Old Feb 25th 2008, 3:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

big wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by pjj

They do From Liverpool, Bournmouth, Shannon & Dublin.
Old Feb 25th 2008, 3:38 pm
Forum Regular

CarolandTony has much to be proud ofCarolandTony has much to be proud ofCarolandTony has much to be proud ofCarolandTony has much to be proud ofCarolandTony has much to be proud ofCarolandTony has much to be proud ofCarolandTony has much to be proud ofCarolandTony has much to be proud ofCarolandTony has much to be proud ofCarolandTony has much to be proud ofCarolandTony has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by big wheels
They do From Liverpool, Bournmouth, Shannon & Dublin.
What have they changed on the site ??? As far as I can see they have only made it more difficult to book. They have not added any more dates. Still no flights after mid Oct, for E midlands anyway. Cheapest that I could find was 40 Euros !! Better off with Jet2 or Thomsonfly.
Old Feb 25th 2008, 5:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

Bri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond repute

The flights charges are supposed to be totally transparent now ie what you see is what you pay. But from what i have seen last night, they are not. They are still advertising flights at a lower price but then adding in taxes.

The only difference is this is now done on the same page in the same highlighted window showing the flight price without taxes and then with taxes. I don't think this is what the UK governement meant when they said they had to change their advertising policy!!
Old Feb 25th 2008, 5:57 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by CarolandTony
What have they changed on the site ??? As far as I can see they have only made it more difficult to book. They have not added any more dates. Still no flights after mid Oct, for E midlands anyway. Cheapest that I could find was 40 Euros !! Better off with Jet2 or Thomsonfly.
We found one today oneway Faro to Stansted €0.00 add the taxes and both of us could fly for €20 which is cheaper than the bus fare from Stansted home!

Last edited by EsuriJohn; Feb 25th 2008 at 6:23 pm.
Old Feb 25th 2008, 6:05 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by John & Kath
We found one today Faro to Stansted €0.00 add the taxes and both of us could fly for €20 which is cheaper than the bus fare from Stansted home!
It was on the news tonight, a fare of 5 squid turned into 35.70 inc taxes.
Old Feb 25th 2008, 6:23 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by jdr
It was on the news tonight, a fare of 5 squid turned into 35.70 inc taxes.
Yes I have noted that the taxes & charges on a return flight originating in UK are always much more expensive on the outbound leg from UK than the return leg from Spain or Portugal.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.