renting house with stables

renting house with stables

Old Mar 30th 2008, 10:14 am
Just Joined

izzywizz is an unknown quantity at this point
Default renting house with stables

Hello,

Im new here so please be nice to me!
Im vaguely considering renting out my UK yard and renting somewhere with a house, a couple of stables and a couple of acres near Cadiz.I know many of the farms are ruins,so does anybody know anywhere suitable,(ie not a ruin!) for rent?
Thanks!
Old Mar 30th 2008, 10:28 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: renting house with stables

Originally Posted by izzywizz
Hello,

Im vaguely considering renting out my UK yard and renting somewhere with a house, a couple of stables and a couple of acres near Cadiz.I know many of the farms are ruins,so does anybody know anywhere suitable,(ie not a ruin!) for rent?
Thanks!
You could try posting an advert on this site, they are free to place an ad and you can also rent your own place on it.

http://www.farmproperty.net/Overseas.htm
Old Mar 30th 2008, 1:07 pm
Just Joined

tarn is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello,

Thanks!
http://www2.segundamano.es/ai/form/0?ca=28_s or any local newspaper will reach Spanish landlords directly. If you don't get to understand each other and want intermediation, the situation of the Spanish market definitely favours the buyer now.

You shouldn't have any problem finding a Real Estage agent (API, Agente de la propiedad inmobiliaria) going head over heels for understanding you, finding an English-speaking colleague or whatever.

Of course it's just my guess. I'm Spanish and cutting intermediaries is something I'd logically go for.
Old Mar 30th 2008, 8:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

twyntub has a reputation beyond reputetwyntub has a reputation beyond reputetwyntub has a reputation beyond reputetwyntub has a reputation beyond reputetwyntub has a reputation beyond reputetwyntub has a reputation beyond reputetwyntub has a reputation beyond reputetwyntub has a reputation beyond reputetwyntub has a reputation beyond reputetwyntub has a reputation beyond reputetwyntub has a reputation beyond repute

Hello,

Thanks!
Having played the renting game (just a house, not a farm mind you!) before in Spain, I'd say that popping over here and knocking down the doors of local agents is the best way to find something.

Despite the market, we found that most Spanish agents simply ignore the telephone, faxes, e-mails and the web, but will be more than helpful if you appear at their door.

Plus, the stuff you see on the net is often overpriced (sometimes massively) and can be poorly / inadequately described. We've seen our rental advertised for sale between €96,000 and €136,000 on the same web page by different agents, with fictional extra bedrooms / extra reception rooms / and in one case even a 'large' non-existent garden!

You just have to be here to find the right place.