Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Renfre bookings online

Renfre bookings online

Old Sep 17th 2009, 1:54 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Renfre bookings online

Just used Renfre online for the first time to book tickets from Valencia to Barcelona and it was amazingly trouble free and easy to use, and it seems cheaper than buying them at the ticket office or through a travel agent

€95 return
https://w1.renfe.es/vol/
Old Sep 17th 2009, 1:59 pm
Not Banned (yet)

steviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Renfre bookings online

Is there a fixed date yet for the new Valencia to Madrid AVE service?
Old Sep 17th 2009, 2:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

Veleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
Just used Renfre online for the first time to book tickets from Valencia to Barcelona and it was amazingly trouble free and easy to use, and it seems cheaper than buying them at the ticket office or through a travel agent

€95 return
Hey, isn't that unsolicited commercial advertising?
Old Sep 17th 2009, 2:21 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Veleta
Hey, isn't that unsolicited commercial advertising?
You have to be kidding me?
Its unsolicited helpful information
I thought it would be a nightmare, but it wasnt
Old Sep 17th 2009, 2:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

Veleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to behold

Ah, but I bet all those people who try to plug their own business say that!

Go on, admit it. You have shares in RENFE. Hehe.
Old Sep 17th 2009, 2:51 pm
Not Banned (yet)

steviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Veleta
Ah, but I bet all those people who try to plug their own business say that!

Go on, admit it. You have shares in RENFE. Hehe.
Renfe is currently state-owned (I believe); however it wouldn't surprise me if a government strapped for cash decides to privatise it (or at least the AVE network) in the coming year or two.
Old Sep 17th 2009, 4:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

montgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond repute

I also read a recent report stating the regional government's backing for the Alicante - Valencia line. Although I will believe it when I see it.
Old Sep 17th 2009, 4:59 pm

Casa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond repute

Well done, I have read on a few travel forums that it can be nightmare, but maybe they were using the English version, which seems to jump between English and Spanish. Having a NIE helps too, rather than a Passport number that is. And yes online booking is chepaer than at teh ticket office or at a booking agent. Enjoy BCN, we did.

The Spanish government are all over the place with the AVE system. They thought they had an agreement with Portugal to extend links there, however with the elections due soon in Portugal it seems one party is saying they do not want it. What will Snr. Blanco do now with his lovely plans?

PS are you running away from your mate`s flood?

Last edited by Casa Santo Estevo; Sep 17th 2009 at 5:02 pm.
Old Sep 17th 2009, 5:04 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

€95 return
Hope you booked it with your wifes Renfe gold card. ;-))
Old Sep 17th 2009, 6:19 pm
Senior Moment

Originally Posted by Casa Santo Estevo
Well done, I have read on a few travel forums that it can be nightmare, but maybe they were using the English version, which seems to jump between English and Spanish. Having a NIE helps too, rather than a Passport number that is. And yes online booking is chepaer than at teh ticket office or at a booking agent. Enjoy BCN, we did.

The Spanish government are all over the place with the AVE system. They thought they had an agreement with Portugal to extend links there, however with the elections due soon in Portugal it seems one party is saying they do not want it. What will Snr. Blanco do now with his lovely plans?

PS are you running away from your mate`s flood?http://mazeguy.net/surprised/shocked.gif
Ha ha ... thats an idea, but no this is for November. I have to go and see a rock band in Badalona

Originally Posted by jdr
Of course
Although sometimes the offers knock it down lower than the gold card, you have to check
Old Sep 17th 2009, 9:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

mrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jdr
Hope you have booked our weekend away with yours....ha ha ha xxx
Old Sep 17th 2009, 10:02 pm
Senior Moment

Originally Posted by mrsjdr
Hope you have booked our weekend away with yours....ha ha ha xxx

Does he get two MrsJ, because he's so old
Old Sep 18th 2009, 10:18 am
Just Joined

benzo8 is an unknown quantity at this point

Ha ha ... thats an idea, but no this is for November. I have to go and see a rock band in Badalona
Which band would that be? If it's Muse on the 27th, you might be unaware that the gig has been relocated to the Palau Sant Jordi in Barcelona itself...
Old Sep 18th 2009, 4:08 pm
Senior Moment

Originally Posted by benzo8
Which band would that be? If it's Muse on the 27th, you might be unaware that the gig has been relocated to the Palau Sant Jordi in Barcelona itself...
No, it's Rammstein
Old Sep 18th 2009, 5:03 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

cricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Casa Santo Estevo

PS are you running away from your mate`s flood?http://mazeguy.net/surprised/shocked.gif
I dont think they are "all over the place" with AVE at all. What has happened over the past 10 years has been an incredible success and an example to the world (thankyou EU funds!). So much so that they keep expanding the scheme, I cant wait for the planned Asturias Madrid line, may even mean I can move there. Quite an achievement since a lot of the journey will be in tunnels under the mountains.

The Portugal comment was made by a silly attention seeking Portuguese politician who said they didnt want Lisbon linked to Madrid as Portugal isnt a Spanish colony.

Think he has bit of an inferiority complex

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.