Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Removal update.......

Removal update.......

Old May 29th 2007, 4:10 pm
Forum Regular

HimnHer is a name known to allHimnHer is a name known to allHimnHer is a name known to allHimnHer is a name known to allHimnHer is a name known to allHimnHer is a name known to allHimnHer is a name known to allHimnHer is a name known to allHimnHer is a name known to allHimnHer is a name known to allHimnHer is a name known to all
Default Removal update.......

Hello all,
Just an update from us.........got all our animals micro chipped,jabbed and passported today,so another step closer! We are going the 1st week of july,me and my wife are driving with the animals and our son is going to fly over there with my sister,bit of a long trip for him by car.Still debating about wheather to get a ferry or go by the tunnel,does anyone know how early you have to book to go on either of these?

Gotta carry on packing now anyway!!!!!!
Old May 29th 2007, 4:35 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Removal update.......

Originally Posted by HimnHer
Hello all,
Just an update from us.........got all our animals micro chipped,jabbed and passported today,so another step closer! We are going the 1st week of july,me and my wife are driving with the animals and our son is going to fly over there with my sister,bit of a long trip for him by car.Still debating about wheather to get a ferry or go by the tunnel,does anyone know how early you have to book to go on either of these?

You can often book them just a few days before .... theres a lot of ferry departures, and even more tunnel departures
Old May 29th 2007, 5:36 pm
Forum Regular

Phil & Chele has a spectacular aura aboutPhil & Chele has a spectacular aura aboutPhil & Chele has a spectacular aura about

Hello all,

Hi... Have heard that it is best to book the ferry as far in advance as posssible as the cheaper it will be.. The nearer it is to departure date the more expensive it gets..

Chele
Old May 29th 2007, 6:45 pm
Forum Regular

Sugarlugs is a glorious beacon of lightSugarlugs is a glorious beacon of lightSugarlugs is a glorious beacon of lightSugarlugs is a glorious beacon of lightSugarlugs is a glorious beacon of lightSugarlugs is a glorious beacon of lightSugarlugs is a glorious beacon of lightSugarlugs is a glorious beacon of lightSugarlugs is a glorious beacon of lightSugarlugs is a glorious beacon of lightSugarlugs is a glorious beacon of light

Hello all,

Hi Himnher, I bet yr really excited now we are in the same boat but will be leaving around the 20th June we are also driving over with 3 dogs but we are going via eurotunnel as my boyfriend drove over last year and went on the ferry and his mates dog was sick all over the van due to the big waves.
Where exactly are you moving to and did you hire a van.
Old May 29th 2007, 8:25 pm
Just Joined

jules2 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi,

I would be really interested in how you get on as I will be driving down to the Torrevieja area in Sept/Oct with my two dogs and I was thinking of using the tunnel.

Julia
Old May 29th 2007, 9:06 pm
Forum Regular

HimnHer is a name known to allHimnHer is a name known to allHimnHer is a name known to allHimnHer is a name known to allHimnHer is a name known to allHimnHer is a name known to allHimnHer is a name known to allHimnHer is a name known to allHimnHer is a name known to allHimnHer is a name known to allHimnHer is a name known to all

Thanks for the replies,well we will keep you posted on everything on the travel etc. Not too sure what it will be like going all that way with the animals (and the wife)!!Should be a nice trip though,really looking forward to it.Not too sure what kind of work i will be doing out there yet,hoping to carry on in the Locksmith trade or something..........mind you still gotta learn some more of the Lingo!
Good luck to the others that are moving out there too.
Old May 30th 2007, 8:18 am
Forum Regular

Sugarlugs is a glorious beacon of lightSugarlugs is a glorious beacon of lightSugarlugs is a glorious beacon of lightSugarlugs is a glorious beacon of lightSugarlugs is a glorious beacon of lightSugarlugs is a glorious beacon of lightSugarlugs is a glorious beacon of lightSugarlugs is a glorious beacon of lightSugarlugs is a glorious beacon of lightSugarlugs is a glorious beacon of lightSugarlugs is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by jules2
Hi,

I would be really interested in how you get on as I will be driving down to the Torrevieja area in Sept/Oct with my two dogs and I was thinking of using the tunnel.

Julia
Will let you know as soon as we get our internet up and running will give you the info on the trip but I have to say I am dreading the journey I wish we could hire a tardis and just get it in press the button and be there.