Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Removal Company in Costa de la Luz?

Removal Company in Costa de la Luz?

Old Feb 14th 2007, 4:27 pm

RENE21 has a brilliant futureRENE21 has a brilliant futureRENE21 has a brilliant futureRENE21 has a brilliant futureRENE21 has a brilliant futureRENE21 has a brilliant futureRENE21 has a brilliant future
Default Removal Company in Costa de la Luz?

Hi,
Need to move some stuff back to uk.Can anyone recommend a reliable firm/man with a van?
Cheers
Old Feb 14th 2007, 5:17 pm
Just Joined

lcr04 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Removal Company in Costa de la Luz?

Originally Posted by RENE21
Hi,
Need to move some stuff back to uk.Can anyone recommend a reliable firm/man with a van?
Cheers
I don't know where on the Costa de la Luz you are based but,
I have used a Man in Chiclana before for a local removal/delivery/collection service several times, and found him very helpfull, don't know if he would be willing to do a run to the U.K
PM me if you would like his name and number
Old Feb 14th 2007, 5:26 pm

RENE21 has a brilliant futureRENE21 has a brilliant futureRENE21 has a brilliant futureRENE21 has a brilliant futureRENE21 has a brilliant futureRENE21 has a brilliant futureRENE21 has a brilliant future

I am in Chiclana!
Old Feb 14th 2007, 8:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

mitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to behold

Hi,
Cheers
Try Coopers International I was very impressed by them.
Old Feb 14th 2007, 8:20 pm

Originally Posted by mitzipurr
Try Coopers International I was very impressed by them.
Thanks,Do you have a contact number for them?
Old Feb 14th 2007, 9:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

mitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to behold

Thanks,Do you have a contact number for them?
No problem here is the link

http://www.coopersinternational.com/location.htm

I dealt with Roger Cooper who was very professional. He came all the way from Los Barrios to give me a price and even gave me some second hand shipping boxes!
Old Feb 15th 2007, 10:53 am

Originally Posted by mitzipurr
No problem here is the link

http://www.coopersinternational.com/location.htm

I dealt with Roger Cooper who was very professional. He came all the way from Los Barrios to give me a price and even gave me some second hand shipping boxes!
Thank You Mitzipurr!
Old Feb 15th 2007, 8:23 pm

Hi,Can anyone give me a contact number for Coopers International?
cheers
Old Feb 15th 2007, 8:25 pm
Account Closed

Andy Pipken is an unknown quantity at this point

cheers
GOOD GOD, DO YOU WANT US ALL TO COME ROUND AND HELP PACK AS WELL
Old Feb 15th 2007, 8:27 pm

Well, IF you are offering......
But can you manage with that dodgey arm?!
Old Feb 15th 2007, 8:36 pm
Account Closed

Andy Pipken is an unknown quantity at this point

Well, IF you are offering......
But can you manage with that dodgey arm?!
my spassy arm is coming alone fine, thank you.
AND NO I AM NOT OFFERING..... WHERE IS YOUR HUBBY IN YOUR TIME OF NEED? I'LL TELL YOU WHERE HE IS..... HE IS DOWN THE KINGS HEAD KNOCKING BACK A FEW
Old Feb 15th 2007, 8:42 pm

Originally Posted by Andy Pipken
my spassy arm is coming alone fine, thank you.
AND NO I AM NOT OFFERING..... WHERE IS YOUR HUBBY IN YOUR TIME OF NEED? I'LL TELL YOU WHERE HE IS..... HE IS DOWN THE KINGS HEAD KNOCKING BACK A FEW
You must know him well Andy Pipken!Anyway i am already packed & just waiting to go....
Old Feb 16th 2007, 5:48 pm

cheers
Thanks everyone,have found the number.Had a bit of a blonde moment & hadn't looked at the website properly!
Old Feb 19th 2007, 5:19 pm

Hi,
Just wondering if any one has any more recommendations for me.(Or were you all not happy with the firms you used)?
I still need to get a few more quotes.
Thanks All.
Old Feb 19th 2007, 6:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

Nige has much to be proud ofNige has much to be proud ofNige has much to be proud ofNige has much to be proud ofNige has much to be proud ofNige has much to be proud ofNige has much to be proud ofNige has much to be proud ofNige has much to be proud ofNige has much to be proud ofNige has much to be proud of

http://www.bishopsmove.net have an office at San Rocque (near Gibraltar) and believe they should be worth contacting for estimate.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.