Reload this Page >

Removal companies UK to Ibiza.

Removal companies UK to Ibiza.

Old Mar 27th 2013, 10:02 pm
Just Joined

dandan1989 is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Removal companies UK to Ibiza.

Hi.

just wondering if any one has any advice on good reliable and well priced removal companies to move my selected possession from Newcastle, UK to Ibiza, Spain.

i will be going to rent a place then seeing what i need then get it brought back over from the UK.

what are the costs of doing this, what sort of figures am i looking at?

speak soon

Dan
Old Mar 27th 2013, 11:01 pm
Forum Regular

Richie1892 is a name known to allRichie1892 is a name known to allRichie1892 is a name known to allRichie1892 is a name known to allRichie1892 is a name known to allRichie1892 is a name known to allRichie1892 is a name known to allRichie1892 is a name known to allRichie1892 is a name known to allRichie1892 is a name known to allRichie1892 is a name known to all
Default Re: Removal companies UK to Ibiza.

Hi Dan, try this site http://www.shiply.com/ you basically put what you want moving and from where and to where then various companies will put bids in to move your stuff. If you reject a few bids they'll often come back with a lower offer. Obviously if you accept a bid try and check the company thoroughly before trusting them with all your worldly possessions.
Good luck
Old Mar 27th 2013, 11:13 pm
Just Joined

dandan1989 is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking Re: Removal companies UK to Ibiza.

Originally Posted by Richie1892
Hi Dan, try this site http://www.shiply.com/ you basically put what you want moving and from where and to where then various companies will put bids in to move your stuff. If you reject a few bids they'll often come back with a lower offer. Obviously if you accept a bid try and check the company thoroughly before trusting them with all your worldly possessions.
Good luck
ah cool will check it out.
Old Mar 28th 2013, 11:48 am
Banned

jenny.roger is an unknown quantity at this point

hi, i also need help regarding removal companies especially in london.
Old Mar 28th 2013, 12:53 pm

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jenny.roger
hi, i also need help regarding removal companies especially in london.
As Concierge for the Spanish section of BE I would like to say hello and welcome.

BE is a very large expat website, so if you have problems finding your way around we have concierges who will try to direct you. The moderators for the Spanish forums are Mitzyboy and Fred James, moderators are there to ensure that the site runs smoothly within the rules of BE. Problems and complaints should always be addressed to a moderador who will look into the matter and deal with it efficiently and fairly. Our members who post in the Spain Forums are friendly and helpful with a wealth of knowledge of the issues of living in Spain. At the top of the page you will find a quirkily named thread called Free Beer which is full of important and useful information. Hope you enjoy your time participating in the forums.

Please let me know if you need any further help.

Rosemary
Old Mar 29th 2013, 5:46 am
Banned

thanks for your reply rosemary but i just want to know some of the reputed companies of hosue removals in london, provide me a link if you do so,
Regards

Last edited by jenny.roger; Mar 29th 2013 at 5:50 am.
Old Mar 29th 2013, 8:52 am

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute

thanks for your reply rosemary but i just want to know some of the reputed companies of hosue removals in london, provide me a link if you do so,
Regards
What part of Spain are you moving to?

Rosemary
Old Mar 29th 2013, 10:22 am
Banned

Originally Posted by Rosemary
What part of Spain are you moving to?

Rosemary

i am moving to murcia but it is not related, i need to know the house removal company in london which can make my move easy to murcia.i have a web link refered by the friend but it has a lot of comapanies which one or two is better.
i can show you the web link but i am worried that may be i'll banned due to some advertisment reason, so i just want to know it from you if available or permit me to show you the web your choice, otherwise kindly give me the alternate solution.
Regards.
Old Mar 29th 2013, 10:32 am

I have no idea so hopefully someone else will be able to give you some information soon.

Rosemary
Old Mar 29th 2013, 10:38 am
Banned

I have no idea so hopefully someone else will be able to give you some information soon.

Rosemary
hmm ok thanks for your concern and i have asked one favor from you about the permission regarding web link(removal house kind of) because i do not know the criteria of linking in your forum, so what would you prefer,,,
Old Mar 29th 2013, 1:28 pm

i am moving to murcia but it is not related, i need to know the house removal company in london which can make my move easy to murcia.i have a web link refered by the friend but it has a lot of comapanies which one or two is better.
i can show you the web link but i am worried that may be i'll banned due to some advertisment reason, so i just want to know it from you if available or permit me to show you the web your choice, otherwise kindly give me the alternate solution.
Regards.
In your position I would look at each of the companies website and search for customers feedback, this is always a good way of making decisions about unknown companies. Ask your friends for personal recommendations.

Rosemary
Old Apr 1st 2013, 7:08 am
Banned

In your position I would look at each of the companies website and search for customers feedback, this is always a good way of making decisions about unknown companies. Ask your friends for personal recommendations.

Rosemary
thanks a lot and i have done that already but the problem is that i do not found the feedback in statement form its in the form of star rating and this can be easy through fake ids so there are 8 companies and if someone there had traveled from london to murcia he or she can reply me through your forum that which one is helpful and more than that it will be helpful for others,,,its just that in your forum i am having great response, i would appreciate your support but in other forums they simply banned me for advertisement reason rather than listen to my queries so hopefully i will get positive response in your forum.The link is given below and if you really know than prefer otherwise please do not prefer without having knowledge.
(SNIP)

Regards to : Rosemary

Last edited by Mitzyboy; Apr 1st 2013 at 10:15 am. Reason: Link removed
Old Apr 1st 2013, 7:13 am
Banned

i am very thankful to you Rosemary , GOD bless you,,,
Old Apr 1st 2013, 10:18 am
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

We welcome recommendations here from people who have used removals companies. Rosemary was not asking for a recommendation though, as she already lives in Spain

Removal companies are difficult to recommend, as many people have good and bad experiences with the same company. That's because they often use teams, and sometimes those teams are sub contracted. So by using a search site it is also difficult
Old Apr 1st 2013, 10:30 am
Banned

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
We welcome recommendations here from people who have used removals companies. Rosemary was not asking for a recommendation though, as she already lives in Spain

Removal companies are difficult to recommend, as many people have good and bad experiences with the same company. That's because they often use teams, and sometimes those teams are sub contracted. So by using a search site it is also difficult
hmm ok i understood thanks for this useful information, i guess i have to find out some other solution and what about the website i have mentioned earlier that is helpful or not,,,
Regards

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.