Reminder

Old Jun 3rd 2022, 6:51 am

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute
Default Reminder

A gentle reminder to show respect for other members posts. No one person is ever 100% correct. We all have different experiences and knowledge in the various areas of Spain which means that there is rarely a definite and defined reality. Stating the same thing over and over again does not make it any more relevant or true than another members contributions. Being disrespectful of the forum or other members directly or indirectly is not good forum etiquette. Here in the Spain forum we expect members to be polite to each other, respect others contributions, inform others of their experiences or knowledge but refrain from trying to enforce their own reality.

Rosemary
Old Jun 6th 2022, 9:28 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Reminder

Is there something wrong with the site there have no new posts since yours of 03/06/22. However higher up the list are posts from others with earlier dates.?
Old Jun 6th 2022, 9:34 am

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Reminder

The last post on my screen is 4th June by olivefarmer. I cover Europe and all of the forums have been quieter this weekend which may well be due to the events in the UK. I have to admit that I was beginning to wonder so was very glad to see your post.

Rosemary