Relocation!

Old Jan 19th 2007, 5:25 pm
Forum Regular

maddiemole has a brilliant futuremaddiemole has a brilliant futuremaddiemole has a brilliant futuremaddiemole has a brilliant futuremaddiemole has a brilliant futuremaddiemole has a brilliant future
Question Relocation!

Hi we are a family with a 6 year old daughter and we are intending to move to Spain at the end of Feb.We will be starting off in Villajoyosa,nr Alicante as we feel comortable here.Does anybody know this area and if so do you have any info on schools.The driving force behind our move is a better quality of life,especially for our daughter.I am market trader and would like to try the Rastros in the area,does anybody have any experience of this and how difficult is it to break into?Hoping somebody can help.Any tips to help us relocate successfully would be appreciated.thanks
Old Jan 19th 2007, 5:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

Miss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Relocation!

Originally Posted by maddiemole
Hi we are a family with a 6 year old daughter and we are intending to move to Spain at the end of Feb.We will be starting off in Villajoyosa,nr Alicante as we feel comortable here.Does anybody know this area and if so do you have any info on schools.The driving force behind our move is a better quality of life,especially for our daughter.I am market trader and would like to try the Rastros in the area,does anybody have any experience of this and how difficult is it to break into?Hoping somebody can help.Any tips to help us relocate successfully would be appreciated.thanks
Hi,
I dont know alicante i am sure other's will be able to give you lot's of info.

I would just like to say welcome and good luck in your move to spain xxxxx
Old Jan 19th 2007, 6:04 pm
Forum Regular

maddiemole has a brilliant futuremaddiemole has a brilliant futuremaddiemole has a brilliant futuremaddiemole has a brilliant futuremaddiemole has a brilliant futuremaddiemole has a brilliant future

Thanks ,you are my 1st reply how exciting,hope I get a few more.This seems a very informative site.By the way I am planning to send my daughter to Spanish school and the school that has been reccomended is Dr Escuela.
Old Jan 19th 2007, 6:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

Miss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks ,you are my 1st reply how exciting,hope I get a few more.This seems a very informative site.By the way I am planning to send my daughter to Spanish school and the school that has been reccomended is Dr Escuela.
We are sending all three girls to spanish school, i am quite happy sending them to a spanish one.
As we are moving and getting to know a new culture we thought it would be good for the girls to be educated in spanish.
xxxx
Old Jan 19th 2007, 6:39 pm
Forum Regular

Hi again,we are thinking the same thing,i have been learning spanish for a year now and Maddie starts lessons tomorrow.We are hoping that as she is just six she will pick up the language quickly.How old are your girls?
Old Jan 19th 2007, 6:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

Hi again,we are thinking the same thing,i have been learning spanish for a year now and Maddie starts lessons tomorrow.We are hoping that as she is just six she will pick up the language quickly.How old are your girls?
Hi,
We have not learnt spanish yet (never organised)
The girl's ages are 14, 13 and nearly 5.
The two oldest have had lesson's at school but i dont know what use that is.
And the youngest have not learnt any, however we are sure she will pick it up.
Will you be working?
xxx
Old Jan 19th 2007, 7:43 pm
Forum Regular

Well,we are not in a rush to find work but I am a market trader and hope to try out the markets,not sure how easy it will be to get a pitch but I will only find that out once I am there,our main priority is not to stress about work and spend time settling in to the way of life 1st.
Old Jan 19th 2007, 7:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

Well,we are not in a rush to find work but I am a market trader and hope to try out the markets,not sure how easy it will be to get a pitch but I will only find that out once I am there,our main priority is not to stress about work and spend time settling in to the way of life 1st.
Well if anyone want's there nails done who live near me they can have a free setxxxxxxx
Hubby is glad to finish working 16 hours a day i said he can work next week before we leave but some how i do not think that is going to happenxxx
Old Jan 19th 2007, 8:04 pm
Forum Regular

Well thanks for the chat hope all goes well for you !Do you ever have any moments when you think Oh God what am I doing,some days I know we are doing the right thing,as like you we have been talking about it for 3 years,so we have to give it a go.At the moment I am very positive ,you know life`s too short and all that.
Old Jan 19th 2007, 8:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

Well thanks for the chat hope all goes well for you !Do you ever have any moments when you think Oh God what am I doing,some days I know we are doing the right thing,as like you we have been talking about it for 3 years,so we have to give it a go.At the moment I am very positive ,you know life`s too short and all that.
My god you should read my post's we have felt so scared, family have been rude and judgemental to us.
Howevere now we are just so excited, we talked also for three years about it. and we was meant to go last year but the house sale fell through.
Then it sold and we are now in rented we thought bugger it lets do it.
We just want a more relaxed life and to spend more time together, and we hope we will get it.
I hope you get what you are looking for, will you be renting xxxx
Old Jan 20th 2007, 6:23 am
Forum Regular

Yes just like you we are hoping for more quality time together,I know it won`t just be one long holiday but surely with the better weather our time wont be spent in front of the T.V.At first we will be renting,we have booked a 2 bed flat which I worry will be way too small but it wont be forever,we aren`t as brave as you though as we haven`t sold our house yet we will be renting that out for 6 months until we find out if we can make a go of it.
Old Jan 20th 2007, 8:36 am
BE Forum Addict

Yes just like you we are hoping for more quality time together,I know it won`t just be one long holiday but surely with the better weather our time wont be spent in front of the T.V.At first we will be renting,we have booked a 2 bed flat which I worry will be way too small but it wont be forever,we aren`t as brave as you though as we haven`t sold our house yet we will be renting that out for 6 months until we find out if we can make a go of it.
It is alway's safe to keep a home here in the uk.
We just thought hell with it let's get rid.
xxxx
Old Jan 20th 2007, 12:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

Chiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond repute

What would you sell?
Old Jan 20th 2007, 12:40 pm
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

Certainly plenty of Rastros on the Costa Blanca, and you will have the Benidorm ones near you, also there is a huge market in Benidorm, even get coach companies doing trips to Benidorm for the markets, also plenty in and around Alicante.
Old Jan 20th 2007, 5:41 pm
Forum Regular

Thanks Glynis and Mike not sure how to reply to you individually,but thanks for info.I sell quite a variety of things in the UK ,not sure which lines to bring,maybe you can help me,I can choose between ethnic clothing,Gothic/punk style clothes(which the youngsters here are very into)Some very nice silver jewellery also in the ethnic style,incense and fragrances.I also sell some smoking paraphernalia,I`m not sure which would go down best,any opinions would be welcome.thx.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.