Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Real translator jobs

Real translator jobs

Old Aug 17th 2012, 1:34 pm
Banned

me me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond repute
Default Real translator jobs

I have been sent an email from a friend, she seems very excited about this site with job offers for translators.

For family reasons it would suit her down to the ground, but I smell a rat.

I was wondering if any posters know about this agency or whatever it is, or know anyone that has had dealings with them.

http://www.realtranslatorjobs.com/?hop=92402412

I don't want to burst her bubble, but would like to be able to warn her of any pitfalls or if it is a scam.

I am sure that they will request bank account details to be able to pay wages, which has me worried.

And info would be good.
Old Aug 17th 2012, 1:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

stuboy has a reputation beyond reputestuboy has a reputation beyond reputestuboy has a reputation beyond reputestuboy has a reputation beyond reputestuboy has a reputation beyond reputestuboy has a reputation beyond reputestuboy has a reputation beyond reputestuboy has a reputation beyond reputestuboy has a reputation beyond reputestuboy has a reputation beyond reputestuboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Real translator jobs

Not sure if it's a coincidence me me but when I clicked on to the link I received a message from my computer protection system saying it was a 'dangerous site'
Old Aug 17th 2012, 1:48 pm

Lorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond repute

I've been in Italy for 22 years and have never heard of this company at all .... and I do translations.

I clicked on the sign up button and immeduately saw that you have to pay $34 to become a member and have an account page.

When I cancelled the page, another one came up saying that translators in Italy are in demand and for this reason I could have a discount on membership and pay only $24.

I don't believe a word of it and wouldn't give them a penny.
Old Aug 17th 2012, 1:53 pm
¿Dónde estoy?

lynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by me me
I have been sent an email from a friend, she seems very excited about this site with job offers for translators.

For family reasons it would suit her down to the ground, but I smell a rat.

I was wondering if any posters know about this agency or whatever it is, or know anyone that has had dealings with them.

http://www.realtranslatorjobs.com/?hop=92402412

I don't want to burst her bubble, but would like to be able to warn her of any pitfalls or if it is a scam.

I am sure that they will request bank account details to be able to pay wages, which has me worried.

And info would be good.
it's a scam

they will want money from her to join

I know because I checked it out a while ago - I didn't pay any money but I did give them my e-mail address - all I got from it was an inbox full of 'paid surveys' ......which now go straight to my junkbox