real names???

Old Jul 1st 2007, 8:12 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: real names???

Originally Posted by Fuzzlepop
I am so drunk oh god its so good )))))))))))))))))))))) just been arenal in javea to all the bars went octopus and achill and scallops and all them places every bar it was alrite but cant beat benidorm.
I vote for this to be the post of the month!!
Old Jul 1st 2007, 8:25 am

Pam Sarky is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
I vote for this to be the post of the month!!
Yep agreed

Mind you I bet he has a lousy hangover this morning
Old Jul 1st 2007, 8:26 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sam parky
Yep agreed

I'm going to see if I can wake him up on MSN
Old Jul 1st 2007, 8:27 am
has got a huge member

keithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond repute

Yep agreed

He obviously didnĀ“t score if he was posting on here at 4 in the morning!!
Old Jul 1st 2007, 8:30 am
Straw Man.

Originally Posted by keithwalters
Why?

If you have scored in a club the last thing you wanna do is wake up with it in the morning, who knows what they look like??!!
Old Jul 1st 2007, 9:05 am

Originally Posted by keithwalters
Ah bless him
Old Jul 1st 2007, 10:22 am
Fed up in England!!

silverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to behold

Why?

If you have scored in a club the last thing you wanna do is wake up with it in the morning, who knows what they look like??!!
That is why you've woken up in an empty bed after pulling in a club Mattyboy!!
Old Jul 1st 2007, 11:59 am
Drunken Monkey

Fuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond repute

I am so ill now, and covered in sand after swimming in the sea before I went home.
Old Jul 1st 2007, 12:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

montgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond repute

I am so ill now, and covered in sand after swimming in the sea before I went home.
Ha, ha, didnt I say you would like Javea!
Old Jul 1st 2007, 12:20 pm

Sounds like you had a good night You better go and shake your sheets or you will be getting in a sand filled bed tonight
Old Jul 1st 2007, 1:30 pm
Drunken Monkey

Fuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond repute

Walking to javea nowbit of good exercise with hangover. then buying lilo and float on it asleep.
Old Jul 1st 2007, 1:32 pm

Walking to javea nowbit of good exercise with hangover. then buying lilo and float on it asleep.
Put plenty of sun cream on
Old Jul 1st 2007, 1:32 pm
Straw Man.

make sure you don't end up in North Africa mate!!
Old Jul 1st 2007, 1:35 pm

make sure you don't end up in North Africa mate!!
Whats the bet Fuzzy ends up on the piss in Javea again
Old Jul 1st 2007, 1:37 pm
Straw Man.

Whats the bet Fuzzy ends up on the piss in Javea again
Its not even worth putting money on it.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.