Reload this Page >

Real Estate Agents

Real Estate Agents

Old Mar 27th 2012, 12:50 am
Forum Regular

purpleflower is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Real Estate Agents

Hi there again

Does anyone have any trusted real estate agent websites that I could search for properties on to give me an idea of the type of properties and prices that are available in the different areas of Spain

thankyou
Old Mar 27th 2012, 10:46 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

fionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Real Estate Agents

Originally Posted by purpleflower
Hi there again

Does anyone have any trusted real estate agent websites that I could search for properties on to give me an idea of the type of properties and prices that are available in the different areas of Spain

thankyou
It won't seem at all helpful but I suspect the answer most people would give would be no.

However to expand on that, there are frequently properties on sites which have been sold/rented long ago. That's the most common problem we encounter and have always encountered! But for an idea, any of them will do the trick. Just google inmobiliaria and the name of the town/area you're thinking of and you'll get copious amounts. Like anywhere there are chains so you could kill several birds with one stone, but they'll all give a general idea.
Old Mar 27th 2012, 12:27 pm
Forum Regular

Thankyou fiona, thats very helpful
Old Mar 27th 2012, 12:29 pm
Forum Regular

pixieve is just really nicepixieve is just really nicepixieve is just really nicepixieve is just really nicepixieve is just really nicepixieve is just really nicepixieve is just really nicepixieve is just really nicepixieve is just really nice

Originally Posted by purpleflower
Hi there again

thankyou
Try fotocasa.es, idealista.es, or loquo.es

All 3 are great websites for renting...idealista is the best in my opinion.
Old Mar 27th 2012, 12:34 pm
Forum Regular

Thankyou pixie
Old Mar 28th 2012, 6:36 am
Just Joined

Big Mac is a jewel in the roughBig Mac is a jewel in the roughBig Mac is a jewel in the roughBig Mac is a jewel in the roughBig Mac is a jewel in the rough

Hi, I would be happy to recommend Sharon from www.livespainforlife.com. After 2 years researching different areas in Spain and making appointments with various agents we bought in the Hondón Valley 5 years ago and found Sharon very helpful, knowledgeable and patient! Good Luck!
Old Mar 28th 2012, 9:17 am
Forum Regular

Thankyou Big Mac