British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Spain (https://britishexpats.com/forum/spain-75/)
-   -   Real De Montroi , Spain (https://britishexpats.com/forum/spain-75/real-de-montroi-spain-878525/)

glennkaty Jun 6th 2016 9:59 pm

Real De Montroi , Spain

Hi there

Does anyone body live near Real De Montroi?
We have purchased a house there and need lots of work doing so would love some help finding the right business etc

Rosemary Jun 7th 2016 7:03 am

Re: Real De Montroi , Spain

Hi and a warm welcome to the Spanish forum on BE. Myself and Fred James are the moderators for the Spanish forums whilst BEVS moderates Europe. Moderators are there to ensure that the site runs smoothly within the rules of BE. This is so that members gain the information that they are looking for and find their experiences on the forums to be friendly and worthwhile.

Problems and complaints should always be addressed to a moderator who will look into the matter and deal with it efficiently and fairly. Our members who post in the Spain Forums are usually friendly and helpful with a wealth of knowledge about the issues of living in Spain. I hope that you enjoy your time participating in the forums.

Please let me know if you need any further help.

Rosemary

VEDShappy Jun 7th 2016 2:31 pm

I am just up the road in Montserrat.

If you need anything just pm me

Rosemary Jun 7th 2016 3:22 pm

Originally Posted by VEDShappy (Post 11967311)

If you know of reliable workers to help the poster please feel free to put it on the open forum because at the moment they are not able to use the PM system. However, if you are trying to gain work remember that there is a no advertising policy and that also covers "touting" for business either on the forum or by PM.

Rosemary

VEDShappy Jun 7th 2016 8:25 pm

No, not work for me. Depending on what work is required I might be able to recommend individuals that I have used, or supply other information as necessary.

Rosemary Jun 7th 2016 8:50 pm

Originally Posted by VEDShappy (Post 11967603)
No, not work for me. Depending on what work is required I might be able to recommend individuals that I have used, or supply other information as necessary.

Excellent. As a matter of interest - are there many Brits in the area?

Rosemary

VEDShappy Jun 7th 2016 9:07 pm

Yes, quite a few around, although I only know two or three. It's not a touristy or typical ex-pat area, but take a slow walk around town and you will hear English spoken, along with German, French, Dutch and Scandinavian languages.

glennkaty Jun 7th 2016 10:49 pm

Originally Posted by VEDShappy (Post 11967311)

Thank you that's really kind.
We are still sussing things out at the moment
We're also very new to this forum so sorry if anything I put is wrong will try to get it right ;)

glennkaty Jun 7th 2016 10:50 pm

Originally Posted by VEDShappy (Post 11967603)

Is it okay for members to recommend a local gardener ? If not I understand

Rosemary Jun 8th 2016 6:58 am

Originally Posted by glennkaty (Post 11967724)
Is it okay for members to recommend a local gardener ? If not I understand

Recommendations from members are fine provided that they are not trying to advertise for themselves.

Rosemary

glennkaty Jun 8th 2016 7:01 am

Thank you that's great.

I need a gardener please if anyone can recommend � ����