Reload this Page >

Real De Montroi , Spain

Real De Montroi , Spain

Old Jun 6th 2016, 9:59 pm
Just Joined

glennkaty is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Real De Montroi , Spain

Hi there

Does anyone body live near Real De Montroi?
We have purchased a house there and need lots of work doing so would love some help finding the right business etc
Old Jun 7th 2016, 7:03 am

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Real De Montroi , Spain

Hi and a warm welcome to the Spanish forum on BE. Myself and Fred James are the moderators for the Spanish forums whilst BEVS moderates Europe. Moderators are there to ensure that the site runs smoothly within the rules of BE. This is so that members gain the information that they are looking for and find their experiences on the forums to be friendly and worthwhile.

Problems and complaints should always be addressed to a moderator who will look into the matter and deal with it efficiently and fairly. Our members who post in the Spain Forums are usually friendly and helpful with a wealth of knowledge about the issues of living in Spain. I hope that you enjoy your time participating in the forums.

Please let me know if you need any further help.

Rosemary
Old Jun 7th 2016, 2:31 pm
Forum Regular

VEDShappy has a reputation beyond reputeVEDShappy has a reputation beyond reputeVEDShappy has a reputation beyond reputeVEDShappy has a reputation beyond reputeVEDShappy has a reputation beyond reputeVEDShappy has a reputation beyond reputeVEDShappy has a reputation beyond reputeVEDShappy has a reputation beyond reputeVEDShappy has a reputation beyond reputeVEDShappy has a reputation beyond reputeVEDShappy has a reputation beyond repute

I am just up the road in Montserrat.

If you need anything just pm me
Old Jun 7th 2016, 3:22 pm

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by VEDShappy

If you know of reliable workers to help the poster please feel free to put it on the open forum because at the moment they are not able to use the PM system. However, if you are trying to gain work remember that there is a no advertising policy and that also covers "touting" for business either on the forum or by PM.

Rosemary

Last edited by Rosemary; Jun 7th 2016 at 5:24 pm.
Old Jun 7th 2016, 8:25 pm
Forum Regular

VEDShappy has a reputation beyond reputeVEDShappy has a reputation beyond reputeVEDShappy has a reputation beyond reputeVEDShappy has a reputation beyond reputeVEDShappy has a reputation beyond reputeVEDShappy has a reputation beyond reputeVEDShappy has a reputation beyond reputeVEDShappy has a reputation beyond reputeVEDShappy has a reputation beyond reputeVEDShappy has a reputation beyond reputeVEDShappy has a reputation beyond repute

No, not work for me. Depending on what work is required I might be able to recommend individuals that I have used, or supply other information as necessary.
Old Jun 7th 2016, 8:50 pm

No, not work for me. Depending on what work is required I might be able to recommend individuals that I have used, or supply other information as necessary.
Excellent. As a matter of interest - are there many Brits in the area?

Rosemary
Old Jun 7th 2016, 9:07 pm
Forum Regular

Yes, quite a few around, although I only know two or three. It's not a touristy or typical ex-pat area, but take a slow walk around town and you will hear English spoken, along with German, French, Dutch and Scandinavian languages.
Old Jun 7th 2016, 10:49 pm
Just Joined

Thank you that's really kind.
We are still sussing things out at the moment
We're also very new to this forum so sorry if anything I put is wrong will try to get it right
Old Jun 7th 2016, 10:50 pm
Just Joined

Is it okay for members to recommend a local gardener ? If not I understand
Old Jun 8th 2016, 6:58 am

Originally Posted by glennkaty
Is it okay for members to recommend a local gardener ? If not I understand
Recommendations from members are fine provided that they are not trying to advertise for themselves.

Rosemary
Old Jun 8th 2016, 7:01 am
Just Joined

Thank you that's great.

I need a gardener please if anyone can recommend � ����