Reload this Page >

Re: Removals in Spain

Re: Removals in Spain

Old May 25th 2011, 7:01 am
Forum Regular

madforfishing is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Removals in Spain

Hi,

Does anyone know of a good removal company, we are moving from Loja, Granada, to Chipiona in Cadiz?

Thanks
Old May 26th 2011, 8:59 am
Forum Regular

jonnyx is a splendid one to beholdjonnyx is a splendid one to beholdjonnyx is a splendid one to beholdjonnyx is a splendid one to beholdjonnyx is a splendid one to beholdjonnyx is a splendid one to beholdjonnyx is a splendid one to beholdjonnyx is a splendid one to beholdjonnyx is a splendid one to beholdjonnyx is a splendid one to beholdjonnyx is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by madforfishing
Hi,

Does anyone know of a good removal company, we are moving from Loja, Granada, to Chipiona in Cadiz?

Thanks
Hi,
I can recommend Tore Line, located in Alcaucin (Málaga). Alcaucin is close to the border of the Granada province.
Old May 26th 2011, 3:23 pm
Forum Regular

Thanks, will have a look.

Originally Posted by jonnyx
Hi,
I can recommend Tore Line, located in Alcaucin (Málaga). Alcaucin is close to the border of the Granada province.
Old Jun 2nd 2011, 9:02 pm
Just Joined

rumpuss will become famous soon enough

Hi,

Thanks
my friend 'Olive tree' used jimbob the scot and he had very good reviews also there are some adverts in the Andalucian magazine - good luck - but in view of experiences seen on the forum would suggest you keep your valuables - fiscal or emotional with you - enjoy Chipiona - should be a lot milder for you.
Old Jun 3rd 2011, 5:49 am
BE Enthusiast

jay01 is a splendid one to beholdjay01 is a splendid one to beholdjay01 is a splendid one to beholdjay01 is a splendid one to beholdjay01 is a splendid one to beholdjay01 is a splendid one to beholdjay01 is a splendid one to beholdjay01 is a splendid one to beholdjay01 is a splendid one to beholdjay01 is a splendid one to beholdjay01 is a splendid one to behold

From personal experience I will back Rumpuss on this one, under no circumstance put anything you treasure. When I moved I lost all my jewellery, a laptop, business discs as well as no end of household and business stuff, the company I used managed to loose 3 shop counter cabinets all bar the plinths and then asked me to prove I put them on, they loaded them.

Make a detailed list of EVERYTHING and take photos. I can look back with hind site but would really have wished that my stuff had arrived. How do you prove you had something or that it was not broken before the move, and remember they have the advantage, they have time and no personal connection to the stuff so why should they cough up to replace it.

Enjoy your move
Old Jun 3rd 2011, 7:17 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by jay01
From personal experience I will back Rumpuss on this one, under no circumstance put anything you treasure. When I moved I lost all my jewellery, a laptop, business discs as well as no end of household and business stuff, the company I used managed to loose 3 shop counter cabinets all bar the plinths and then asked me to prove I put them on, they loaded them.

Make a detailed list of EVERYTHING and take photos. I can look back with hind site but would really have wished that my stuff had arrived. How do you prove you had something or that it was not broken before the move, and remember they have the advantage, they have time and no personal connection to the stuff so why should they cough up to replace it.

Enjoy your move
thanks everyone, in the end we decided to it ourselves. thanks for all the input.
Old Jun 3rd 2011, 11:57 am
BE Forum Addict

bxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck with the move, I hope you enjoy Chipiona.

Can anyone tell me if removals companies allow you to be in the vechicle with them ? I need transport for me, my small dog and smallish load within Andalucia.
Old Jun 6th 2011, 4:08 am
Just Joined

rumpuss will become famous soon enough

There is a young man in our village Dean who advertises small moves who may be able to help and I have told his wife about your request so hopefully he will reply to you.
Old Jun 6th 2011, 6:40 am
BE Forum Addict

bxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks karma sent :-)
Old Jun 6th 2011, 9:56 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by rumpuss
There is a young man in our village Dean who advertises small moves who may be able to help and I have told his wife about your request so hopefully he will reply to you.
thanks, in the end we decided to rent a van and did it ourselves. did not get much joy from the blokes we contacted.
Old Jun 6th 2011, 10:01 am
Just Joined

janephillips is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi,

Thanks
I know avery good company who I have used several times moving from uk to spain, spain to morocco, morocco to france and then back to spain again! Have recomended to many friends and they never let me down.

It is BMC europe http://www.bmceuropean.com/

Friendly, trustworthy and good price - please say i recomended if you contact them. Good luck!