Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Question from a new member

Question from a new member

Old Aug 14th 2007, 9:06 pm
Forum Regular

Ex-pat has a reputation beyond reputeEx-pat has a reputation beyond reputeEx-pat has a reputation beyond reputeEx-pat has a reputation beyond reputeEx-pat has a reputation beyond reputeEx-pat has a reputation beyond reputeEx-pat has a reputation beyond reputeEx-pat has a reputation beyond reputeEx-pat has a reputation beyond reputeEx-pat has a reputation beyond reputeEx-pat has a reputation beyond repute
Default Question from a new member

I read something on these pages that worries me a little bit. How do I contact Admin?

Old Aug 14th 2007, 9:09 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Question from a new member

Originally Posted by Ex-pat
I read something on these pages that worries me a little bit. How do I contact Admin?

PM them, look at the bottom of the page and look for the names Sue or Paul, or PM jdr, he is at the bottom of the page you are on now.
Old Aug 14th 2007, 9:19 pm
Forum Regular

Ex-pat has a reputation beyond reputeEx-pat has a reputation beyond reputeEx-pat has a reputation beyond reputeEx-pat has a reputation beyond reputeEx-pat has a reputation beyond reputeEx-pat has a reputation beyond reputeEx-pat has a reputation beyond reputeEx-pat has a reputation beyond reputeEx-pat has a reputation beyond reputeEx-pat has a reputation beyond reputeEx-pat has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you for that, however, being mentally challenged (read dippy or blond) I can not see anything for PM, maybe I havn't got enough postings yet?

Failing that, has anyone a white stick that I can borrow?

:embaressed_smile:
Old Aug 14th 2007, 9:22 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you for that, however, being mentally challenged (read dippy or blond) I can not see anything for PM, maybe I havn't got enough postings yet?

If its a post then you can report it.

Under the users name and info bit is an exclamation mark, if you click on it it will allow you to report the post.

The PM facility is in their profile details.

If you click on jdr at the bottom of the page it will give you an option of PM or e-mail, PM, it will be quicker.
Old Aug 14th 2007, 9:23 pm

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute

I think that 5 posts should be enough to p.m. JDR. Click on his name when the page comes look down the right hand side of the page and the line for p.m. I believe is the second one down.

Rosemary
Old Aug 14th 2007, 9:26 pm
Forum Regular

Thanks for your help. I have sent a message to "contact us".

I hope this will be OK.

Old Aug 14th 2007, 9:28 pm
Straw Man.

Thanks for your help. I have sent a message to "contact us".

I hope this will be OK.

It might do, but if you look back at your previous post, the one I have quoted from, just to the left of the smilie is an exclamation mark. Thats what you need to click, its next to the word Karma.
Old Aug 14th 2007, 9:34 pm
Forum Regular

Thank you, now I found it.

It wasn't that sort of thing that I was worried about. It was just something I failed to mention to Admin and I don't want to get into bother.

But you are most kind and patient to explain where I could find this.

Old Aug 14th 2007, 9:36 pm
Straw Man.

Thank you, now I found it.

It wasn't that sort of thing that I was worried about. It was just something I failed to mention to Admin and I don't want to get into bother.

But you are most kind and patient to explain where I could find this.

Oh fair enough.

Yeah if its what I think it is jdr or one of the other Mods could help you no worries.......not sure who is on duty now days...............you know, since the forum died!
Old Aug 14th 2007, 9:43 pm

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
Oh fair enough.

Yeah if its what I think it is jdr or one of the other Mods could help you no worries.......not sure who is on duty now days...............you know, since the forum died!
Football can kill off most things including forums.

Rosemary
Old Aug 14th 2007, 9:49 pm
Straw Man.

Originally Posted by The Oddities
Football can kill off most things including forums.

Rosemary
yeah, pity really.
Old Aug 14th 2007, 9:49 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Oh fair enough.

whaddya mean, one of the other mods ya cheeky git
Expat just pm me if you tried everyone else and exhausted all other options ...
Old Aug 14th 2007, 9:51 pm
Straw Man.

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
whaddya mean, one of the other mods ya cheeky git
Expat just pm me if you tried everyone else and exhausted all other options ...
Christ..where did you appear from?
Old Aug 14th 2007, 9:55 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Christ..where did you appear from?

Im here all the time .... I am omnipotent, all seeing, and haven't got a life
Old Aug 14th 2007, 9:55 pm
Straw Man.

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
Im here all the time .... I am omnipotent, all seeing, and haven't got a life
Nice swim?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.