Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Question for Me Me!!

Question for Me Me!!

Old May 26th 2008, 6:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

DebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Question for Me Me!!

I thought that me me came across really well. However, if you want the personal opinion of one person then it should be done via pm and not on an open forum.
This site is full of people from all walks of life with different temperaments. Some people take the bait immediately whilst others stew before blowing..... none of it is bad. Just depends on how you take it.
No harm done... you don`t have to meet them.
Old May 26th 2008, 6:05 pm
Forum Regular

Dee_dee is just really niceDee_dee is just really niceDee_dee is just really niceDee_dee is just really niceDee_dee is just really niceDee_dee is just really niceDee_dee is just really niceDee_dee is just really niceDee_dee is just really niceDee_dee is just really niceDee_dee is just really nice

I asked the question of *me me* simply because she fills the criteria of knowing the ''story'' from both points of view, and I felt that her story may help other people as well as myself.

However, *me me* please feel free to pm me if you wish.
Old May 26th 2008, 6:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

DebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dee_dee
I asked the question of *me me* simply because she fills the criteria of knowing the ''story'' from both points of view, and I felt that her story may help other people as well as myself.

I agree with you and I wasn`t having a `go` but me me has had previous experience of posting her thoughts on here and it didn`t go down well at the time. I`m just saying that if you want a `personal` view then use pm rather than an open forum. If you want the views of others then on here is fine.... which is what Mitzy mean on post number.. dot... or whatever it was.
Old May 26th 2008, 6:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: Finally now living in Lo Marabu, Rojales, and it feels like home
andyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond repute

Debs has a bit of latin style in here too you know, and she has a opinion !!
Old May 26th 2008, 6:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

It was post 8
Old May 26th 2008, 6:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by andyrich666
Debs has a bit of latin style in here too you know, and she has a opinion !!
Mmmm
Old May 26th 2008, 6:21 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

It would be a sad world if everyone had the same opinions.

No matter who you are and whatever you post you will get people who agree and disagree.
Old May 26th 2008, 6:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: Finally now living in Lo Marabu, Rojales, and it feels like home
andyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jdr

No matter who you are and whatever you post you will get people who agree and disagree.
Thats right, I thought it would be happy world if we all had the same opinion, lol
Old May 26th 2008, 6:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by jdr

That`s what I meant... arguments keep people on here as much as the banter.
Old May 26th 2008, 10:28 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Oh what a shame you feel you can't answer my OP properly due to a minority of people *me me*, but I understand & respect your reasons, and thank you tho' for the personal info.
If someone feels their opinion is valid then they shouldn't really feel the need to not to make a post ... everyone has different opinions and just bacause someone might not agree with it isn't really a valid reason not to make the post imho