puppy's

Old Jan 18th 2007, 12:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

Miss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond repute
Default puppy's

Hi,
Does anyone know of any dog home's where i can get a lab puppy?

Someone on here you know who you are (elle1971) has shown me her pic's of her puppy.

We were thinking of getting one once over there, however as it is our daughters birthday in feb we thought it would be a lovely surprise
xxxxxxx
Old Jan 18th 2007, 12:52 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: puppy's

Originally Posted by Miss Naughty
Hi,

Someone on here you know who you are (elle1971) has shown me her pic's of her puppy.

We were thinking of getting one once over there, however as it is our daughters birthday in feb we thought it would be a lovely surprise
xxxxxxx
There is one near you HERE I know nothing about them though.
I am sure there is a refuge out that way somewhere also.
Old Jan 18th 2007, 12:52 pm
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

Hi,

xxxxxxx
sent you a pm with info.
Old Jan 18th 2007, 12:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

Miss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you both xxxx
Old Jan 18th 2007, 3:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

Chiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond repute

Contact all the Refuges and vets in the area to which you are going. A friend was telling me yesterday that she saw a man in a van kick one out into the road and then drive off with the dog running after it. That´s the trouble, the Spanish buy the pups and then get fed up with them.
Old Jan 18th 2007, 4:19 pm
Account Closed

Andy Pipken is an unknown quantity at this point

I Have A "puppy" You Might Like He Has A Wet Nose:d :d :d
Old Jan 18th 2007, 4:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

Mercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jdr
There is one near you HERE I know nothing about them though.
I am sure there is a refuge out that way somewhere also.

There's a few refuges around, I adopted a German Shepherd pup from the one in La Cala, I personally would go down that route first before I went to a breeder who is only out to make money out of the dogs.
Old Jan 18th 2007, 5:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Andy Pipken
I Have A "puppy" You Might Like He Has A Wet Nose:d :d :d
Rude boyxx
Old Jan 18th 2007, 5:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

Thanks everyone xxx
Old Jan 19th 2007, 7:48 pm
Account Closed

Andy Pipken is an unknown quantity at this point

Rude boyxx
I think my "puppy" has just been sick
Old Jan 19th 2007, 7:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Andy Pipken
I think my "puppy" has just been sick
Hubby has put his foot down, However i am sure we will find a stray xxx
And bring it home, his heart will melt thenxxx
Old Jan 20th 2007, 8:02 am
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

Hubby has put his foot down, However i am sure we will find a stray xxx
And bring it home, his heart will melt thenxxx
Plenty of animal charities, particularly dog ones, that are crying out for people to give good homes to abandoned animals, ones round here are looking for homes for dogs where the owners have gone back home, either just abandoning the dog, or taking it to the nearest sanctuary, and there is one looking for a hime where the person who found it saw the dog thrown out of a car window before the car sped off, and last year one was tied up to a fence on a locla beach.
Old Jan 20th 2007, 8:47 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by mikelincs
Plenty of animal charities, particularly dog ones, that are crying out for people to give good homes to abandoned animals, ones round here are looking for homes for dogs where the owners have gone back home, either just abandoning the dog, or taking it to the nearest sanctuary, and there is one looking for a hime where the person who found it saw the dog thrown out of a car window before the car sped off, and last year one was tied up to a fence on a locla beach.
It is horrible the way people treat the animals xx
Old Jan 20th 2007, 12:33 pm
Concierge

It is horrible the way people treat the animals xx
The very worse I have heard was soemone who wrote to a local paper, she was out walking her dog, and came across a dog, hanging from a tree, it was still alive, and there were a group of people just standing around watching, she felt she dearn't interfere as there were several of them and only her.