Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Puppies..........

Puppies..........

Old Apr 26th 2008, 4:00 pm
Forum Regular

HimnHer is a name known to allHimnHer is a name known to allHimnHer is a name known to allHimnHer is a name known to allHimnHer is a name known to allHimnHer is a name known to allHimnHer is a name known to allHimnHer is a name known to allHimnHer is a name known to allHimnHer is a name known to allHimnHer is a name known to all
Default Puppies..........

Hello,before i start,i better ask someone 1st.....can you advertise about puppies on here? If i can then i will continue with this !!!!
Old Apr 26th 2008, 4:47 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Puppies..........

Originally Posted by HimnHer
Hello,before i start,i better ask someone 1st.....can you advertise about puppies on here? If i can then i will continue with this !!!!

Go to classifieds ... you can there, but not here
Old Apr 26th 2008, 4:56 pm
Forum Regular

HimnHer is a name known to allHimnHer is a name known to allHimnHer is a name known to allHimnHer is a name known to allHimnHer is a name known to allHimnHer is a name known to allHimnHer is a name known to allHimnHer is a name known to allHimnHer is a name known to allHimnHer is a name known to allHimnHer is a name known to all

cheers Mitzy,wasnt too sure!
Old Apr 26th 2008, 6:29 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

what sort of puppies we talking about here?
Old Apr 26th 2008, 6:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

valenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
what sort of puppies we talking about here?

Getting better, that one got the lappy. Cheers mate!
Old Apr 26th 2008, 6:33 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by valenciatim

valid question though eh?
Old Apr 26th 2008, 6:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

valenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond repute

valid question though eh?
Where you and Puppies are concerned, yes, it's always a valid question!
Old Apr 26th 2008, 6:44 pm

Same Difference is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by valenciatim

You should know by now that when you click on Matts posts you should move the pc out of the way!
Old Apr 26th 2008, 6:45 pm
Straw Man.

Originally Posted by Same Difference
You should know by now that when you click on Matts posts you should move the pc out of the way!
what will you do when it comes to Wednesday eh?
Old Apr 26th 2008, 6:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

As usual, you are right
Old Apr 26th 2008, 6:47 pm

what will you do when it comes to Wednesday eh?
Im gonna be lost and sad. I may need to find a therapist to get me through the first few weeks of you not being here
Old Apr 26th 2008, 6:49 pm
Straw Man.

Im gonna be lost and sad. I may need to find a therapist to get me through the first few weeks of you not being here
would it help if I posted loads just so that you can read my words?
Old Apr 26th 2008, 6:49 pm

would it help if I posted loads just so that you can read my words?
Yes
Old Apr 26th 2008, 6:50 pm
Straw Man.

Yes
I will try and make 26,000 by the time I leave, just for you.
Old Apr 26th 2008, 6:51 pm

I will try and make 26,000 by the time I leave, just for you.
Ok, but lets not get into trouble for hijacking this thread eh?

Last edited by Same Difference; Apr 26th 2008 at 7:12 pm.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.