Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Property prices

Property prices

Old Aug 27th 2009, 11:05 am
Just Joined

dream1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Property prices

Looking to sell in Playa Flamenca , South Costa Blanca do you think property prices will go up at all in the near future?
Old Aug 27th 2009, 11:35 am
Banned

jojojojojojojojojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojojojojojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojojojojojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojojojojojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojojojojojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojojojojojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojojojojojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojojojojojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojojojojojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojojojojojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojojojojojojojojo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Property prices

Originally Posted by dream1
Looking to sell in Playa Flamenca , South Costa Blanca do you think property prices will go up at all in the near future?

You need to get a crystal ball to answer that one!

Jo xx
Old Aug 27th 2009, 12:00 pm
Family man

CBANDY has much to be proud ofCBANDY has much to be proud ofCBANDY has much to be proud ofCBANDY has much to be proud ofCBANDY has much to be proud ofCBANDY has much to be proud ofCBANDY has much to be proud ofCBANDY has much to be proud ofCBANDY has much to be proud ofCBANDY has much to be proud ofCBANDY has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by jojojojojojojojojojojojo
You need to get a crystal ball to answer that one!

Jo xx
I also live in Playa Flamenca. I know of estate agents that are really busy but with bottom end stuff. 80 - 90k. Depending on your situation of course, but if you drop the price you will sell. I cant see the costa´s getting better until Britain starts recovering properly.
Old Aug 27th 2009, 12:06 pm
Banned

jojojojojojojojojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojojojojojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojojojojojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojojojojojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojojojojojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojojojojojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojojojojojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojojojojojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojojojojojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojojojojojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojojojojojojojojo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by CBANDY
I also live in Playa Flamenca. I know of estate agents that are really busy but with bottom end stuff. 80 - 90k. Depending on your situation of course, but if you drop the price you will sell. I cant see the costa´s getting better until Britain starts recovering properly.
..... or until they start to sell some of the million plus unsold apartments, villas etc

Jo xxx
Old Aug 27th 2009, 12:09 pm
Just Joined

hi cbandy,

Which agents are they. I tried a few agents about 18 months ago and they weren't very helpfull
Old Aug 27th 2009, 12:13 pm
Family man

CBANDY has much to be proud ofCBANDY has much to be proud ofCBANDY has much to be proud ofCBANDY has much to be proud ofCBANDY has much to be proud ofCBANDY has much to be proud ofCBANDY has much to be proud ofCBANDY has much to be proud ofCBANDY has much to be proud ofCBANDY has much to be proud ofCBANDY has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by dream1
hi cbandy,

Which agents are they. I tried a few agents about 18 months ago and they weren't very helpfull
I will get you some contact details over the next couple of days and PM you. Always better with the smaller agents I think. But it will still take a while to sell I reckon.
Old Aug 27th 2009, 12:14 pm
Just Joined

Thanks
Old Aug 27th 2009, 1:23 pm
Banned

jackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond repute

With the bad exchange rate I would guess at least 5 years to pick up. You may be lucky and find a European buyer but the Brits made up 90% of the market.
Old Aug 27th 2009, 1:26 pm
Family man

Originally Posted by jackytoo
With the bad exchange rate I would guess at least 5 years to pick up. You may be lucky and find a European buyer but the Brits made up 90% of the market.
I hear the scandanavian market is doing ok!!
Old Aug 27th 2009, 2:47 pm
HBG
Lost in BE Cyberspace

HBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond repute

I wonder if prospective sellers who bought over four years ago are factoring in their buying at an exchange rate of 1.40 and selling at 1.14?

My brain hurts too much on this sunny afternoon to be able to work it out, but you could sell at a considerably lower price and still make a Sterling profit, if you're returning to the UK.

Around here, there doesn't appear to be much selling going on, apart from the vultures advertising repossessed properties. One that I often see driving around with that written on the side of his car even looks like a vulture, a fat one, mind you, he's got a few dents on the car.