Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

PROPERTY MANAGEMENT IN SPAIN

PROPERTY MANAGEMENT IN SPAIN

Old May 28th 2007, 11:03 am
Just Joined

lambert is an unknown quantity at this point
Default PROPERTY MANAGEMENT IN SPAIN

HI DOES ANYONE KNOW OF ANY PROPERTY MANAGEMENT COMPANIES IN COSTA BLANCA OR COSTA CALIDA?
Old May 28th 2007, 11:39 am
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: PROPERTY MANAGEMENT IN SPAIN

Originally Posted by lambert
HI DOES ANYONE KNOW OF ANY PROPERTY MANAGEMENT COMPANIES IN COSTA BLANCA OR COSTA CALIDA?
http://www.citrus-iberia.com/
http://www.coloursofspain.com/owners/links.php?lang=en
http://www.keycleanspain.com/
Old May 28th 2007, 11:46 am
Just Joined

lambert is an unknown quantity at this point

thanks for that, i did my own search as well, what i want to know is there a company that just deals with maintenance rather than the rental side. im thinking of this as a possible business?
Old May 28th 2007, 12:54 pm
aspeangel

You'll find that most areas have property management companies, some that deal with rentals, some that deal with just maintenance and cleaning. Lots don't advertise and people just know of them through word of mouth. Its a popular business cos people don't need to be skilled (as such) and they can deal with customers in their own language rather than having to learn too much Spanish!

Old May 28th 2007, 1:53 pm
¿Dónde estoy?

lynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by aspeangel
You'll find that most areas have property management companies, some that deal with rentals, some that deal with just maintenance and cleaning. Lots don't advertise and people just know of them through word of mouth. Its a popular business cos people don't need to be skilled (as such) and they can deal with customers in their own language rather than having to learn too much Spanish!
.........and unfortunately a lot of them are completely illegal.

I'm sure I read in a local paper some time ago about a house that was broken into & the police prosecuted the 'keyholder' because they were not a legal company, and also the insurers refused to pay out for the same reason.

Some of our neighbours give their keys to someone who lives here - rings them when they are coming over so that the house is cleaned, aired, beds made etc. They get paid..(not much) ....but it's not a legal arrangement or keyholding company so I dread to think what would happen if something went wrong!