Progress !

Old Feb 20th 2009, 11:37 am
Jur

Jur is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Progress !

Progress ! Finally !!

The cinema in Ayamonte´s commercial center "La Plaza" has begun to show films in their original language ! Every day at 18:00...

I haven´t found out where to look online which films they show, but if anyone does, please post.
Old Feb 20th 2009, 11:44 am
BE Enthusiast

Sharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Progress !

Originally Posted by Jur
Progress ! Finally !!

The cinema in Ayamonte´s commercial center "La Plaza" has begun to show films in their original language ! Every day at 18:00...

I haven´t found out where to look online which films they show, but if anyone does, please post.
Wow!! They have only been promising this for 2 years!!!! Great news!! When do they start?? Any chance this weekend??
Old Feb 20th 2009, 12:06 pm
Jur

They started already, it was about time. All we need now is a McDonalds....
Old Feb 20th 2009, 12:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

Sharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Jur
They started already, it was about time. All we need now is a McDonalds....
I think the sign at the entrance has been saying Burger King for 2 years!!
Old Feb 20th 2009, 2:44 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Progress !

Originally Posted by Jur
Progress ! Finally !!

Does this mean English even American or is it Dutch?
Old Feb 20th 2009, 4:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

rachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond repute

Is this the cinema you mean?

http://cartelera.ya.com/provincias/h...cines-ayamonte

You have to click on the film to see the times and whether it's in VO - Australia seems to be.
Old Feb 20th 2009, 5:27 pm
Jur

Dutch films are terrible, the only have one theme: WW II.... and they all end the same, We win the war!
I also don´t think there´s a market for it.

On the link posted it does not say which original version (V.O. = Versión Original) is being shown...... We´ll keep looking.
Old Feb 20th 2009, 6:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

rachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jur
On the link posted it does not say which original version (V.O. = Versión Original) is being shown...... We´ll keep looking.
It does, it says Australia is showing in VO at 1830

??
Old Feb 20th 2009, 9:55 pm
Jur

Rachel, it does look like it. Who´s going to come Sunday afternoon ?
Old Feb 21st 2009, 10:12 am
BE Enthusiast

Help me out here. I have checked on the link and it says no to VO on all the films including Australia. And there isn`t a childrens film on so I can't go to the cine on pretence with the children!!
Old Feb 21st 2009, 12:06 pm
Jur

This is what is says:

Provincia:Huelva
Localidad:Ayamonte
Cine:Al- Ándalus Multicines Ayamonte
V.O.:No
Pases:18:30 h (VO) Martes cerrado
Old Feb 21st 2009, 12:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Jur
This is what is says:

Provincia:Huelva
Localidad:Ayamonte
Cine:Al- Ándalus Multicines Ayamonte
V.O.:No
Pases:18:30 h (VO) Martes cerrado
Oop, yes now I see it, I`m getting there slowly!!! Thanks
Old Feb 21st 2009, 5:52 pm
Jur

Yah, I had to look twice as well, thanks to Rachel I did!
Old Feb 21st 2009, 7:33 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Progress !

Originally Posted by Jur
Rachel, it does look like it. Who´s going to come Sunday afternoon ?
I think it is only Friday nights and we went last night we were the only 2 people in the screen room!
Old Mar 6th 2009, 11:24 am
BE Enthusiast

Which film is in English this week then? I have looked at the link (corectly I hope this time!!) and none of them have VO next to them. Been to the cinema too just now and no clues from the outside of the cinema booth.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.