Profiles

Old Jul 7th 2007, 11:18 am

Pam Sarky is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Profiles

Can someone tell me what does referrals mean on members profiles?
Old Jul 7th 2007, 11:59 am

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Profiles

Originally Posted by sam parky
Can someone tell me what does referrals mean on members profiles?
I have no idea but always presumed that it was when someone had reported you so obviously you will not have one.

Rosemary
Old Jul 7th 2007, 12:00 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Oddities
I have no idea but always presumed that it was when someone had reported you so obviously you will not have one.

Rosemary
I report her all the time!!
Old Jul 7th 2007, 12:02 pm

Originally Posted by The Oddities

Rosemary
Ive had one for a couple of years

Ok it must have been someone from the CE thread, now I want to know who :curse::curse:

Is there anyway of finding out why I got reported?
Old Jul 7th 2007, 12:05 pm

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
I report her all the time!!
Why havent you been reported
Old Jul 7th 2007, 12:14 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Why havent you been reported
How do you know I haven't?
Old Jul 7th 2007, 12:15 pm

How do you know I haven't?
When you look at someones profile it shows you how many referrals you have had.
Old Jul 7th 2007, 12:16 pm
Straw Man.

When you look at someones profile it shows you how many referrals you have had.
I don't think that referrals means what you think it does!
Old Jul 7th 2007, 12:17 pm

I don't think that referrals means what you think it does!
What does it mean then?
Old Jul 7th 2007, 12:18 pm
Dipsomaniac

mikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to behold

If you get 5, the men in white coats come after you
Old Jul 7th 2007, 12:18 pm
Straw Man.

What does it mean then?
http://britishexpats.com/forum/faq.p...l&titlesonly=0
Old Jul 7th 2007, 12:23 pm

Thanks for clearing that up for me
Old Jul 7th 2007, 12:24 pm
Straw Man.

Do you want me to read it for you as well??
Old Jul 7th 2007, 12:27 pm

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute

Told you that I had no idea. The idea that I did have was totally wrong. Smacked wrist for me then.

Rosemary
Old Jul 7th 2007, 12:30 pm

Do you want me to read it for you as well??
Hey just cos Im not uni educated doesnt mean I cant read

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.