Primark Jerez

Old Sep 29th 2010, 2:32 pm
Just Joined

Sue Payne is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Primark Jerez

Does anyone shop at Primark in Jerez ? I need an idea of the size of the shop and range in comparison to the UK ones ? What are the prices like in comparison to the UK ? I need to stock up on kids clothes for the winter. If we go its going to take us about 2 hours to get there so we want to make sure it will be worthwhile.
Old Sep 29th 2010, 2:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

Veleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Primark Jerez

Originally Posted by Sue Payne
Does anyone shop at Primark in Jerez ? I need an idea of the size of the shop and range in comparison to the UK ones ? What are the prices like in comparison to the UK ? I need to stock up on kids clothes for the winter. If we go its going to take us about 2 hours to get there so we want to make sure it will be worthwhile.
Wellllll, I go to that shopping centre about 3 times a week, but I'm not a massive fan of Primark and never really have been.

Size? I suppose it's quite big. They refer to it as an 'anchor' for the shopping centre. They have a kids, mens, womens and home section. It will get much bigger in the future as they are planning to add another floor to their shop space.

I can't really compare range and prices to the UK as I never went to Primark in the UK! However, it is all dirt cheap so I don't suppose the prices are that different.

Anyway, if you do come to Jerez and decide that you don't like Primark, there is always the rest of the shopping centre to look at. The El Corte Inglés discount store opened up a couple of weeks ago with discounts from 30% - 70% if I remember correctly. Sale time all year round!
Old Sep 29th 2010, 4:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

Chiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond repute

I use it but certainly wouldn´t drive two hours to do so.
Old Sep 30th 2010, 3:20 pm
Just Joined

Sue Payne is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for that ! What else is at the shopping centre ? I'll have our children with us so would need to "entertain" them at some stage as I dont think they would be too happy with a whole day of retail therapy without something for them along the way !
Old Sep 30th 2010, 4:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

Chiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond repute

Not much the usual restaurants and a cinema.
Old Sep 30th 2010, 6:34 pm
Just Joined

NOOKY has a brilliant futureNOOKY has a brilliant futureNOOKY has a brilliant futureNOOKY has a brilliant futureNOOKY has a brilliant futureNOOKY has a brilliant future

Ten pin bowling.
Old Sep 30th 2010, 11:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

Veleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Sue Payne
Thanks for that ! What else is at the shopping centre ? I'll have our children with us so would need to "entertain" them at some stage as I dont think they would be too happy with a whole day of retail therapy without something for them along the way !
If you can wait until the 27th of Oct it will be the 'grand opening' of the next phase of the shopping centre. It's called Luz Shopping. You might be able to google it and see what takes your fancy. Or of course google AreaSur and see what they have. (Although immediately next door to each other AreaSur and Luz Shopping are two completely separate companies.) The site looks absolutely massive.

How old are the kids? Can you chuck them in the Smaland at IKEA whilst you do the shopping?
Old Oct 1st 2010, 9:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

Nige has much to be proud ofNige has much to be proud ofNige has much to be proud ofNige has much to be proud ofNige has much to be proud ofNige has much to be proud ofNige has much to be proud ofNige has much to be proud ofNige has much to be proud ofNige has much to be proud ofNige has much to be proud of

http://www.areasur.es/tiendas.php
shows list of shops in AreaSur
Old Oct 4th 2010, 3:17 pm
Forum Regular

Emma-Louise is a name known to allEmma-Louise is a name known to allEmma-Louise is a name known to allEmma-Louise is a name known to allEmma-Louise is a name known to allEmma-Louise is a name known to allEmma-Louise is a name known to allEmma-Louise is a name known to allEmma-Louise is a name known to allEmma-Louise is a name known to allEmma-Louise is a name known to all

Hola,

Where are you driving from, would the Primark in Algercias be nearer?