Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Previous Threads

Previous Threads

Old Jan 25th 2007, 4:02 am
YMF
Forum Regular

YMF is a name known to allYMF is a name known to allYMF is a name known to allYMF is a name known to allYMF is a name known to allYMF is a name known to allYMF is a name known to allYMF is a name known to allYMF is a name known to allYMF is a name known to allYMF is a name known to all
Default Previous Threads

Can someone please explain how I can post a link to a previous thread, I have searched in the FAQ but to no avail.
Thanks
Yvonne
Old Jan 25th 2007, 4:18 am
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Previous Threads

Originally Posted by YMF
Can someone please explain how I can post a link to a previous thread, I have searched in the FAQ but to no avail.
Thanks
Yvonne
Find the thread you want, hilight it, right click on it and copy it.

Then go to quick reply or reply, right your text then when you want the link, type HERE or whatever you want, hilight the word then click on the "world and chainlink icon" at the top of the box, then paste in the url you previously copied.
Sound difficult but easy ;-)
Old Jan 25th 2007, 4:54 am
YMF
Forum Regular

YMF is a name known to allYMF is a name known to allYMF is a name known to allYMF is a name known to allYMF is a name known to allYMF is a name known to allYMF is a name known to allYMF is a name known to allYMF is a name known to allYMF is a name known to allYMF is a name known to all

Originally Posted by jdr

Then go to quick reply or reply, right your text then when you want the link, type HERE or whatever you want, hilight the word then click on the "world and chainlink icon" at the top of the box, then paste in the url you previously copied.
Thanks, took me a while to understand but I got there in the end.
To make it slightly clearer for those, like me who find these things complex, you need to go the thread then highlight and copy the URL that appears in your address bar. I was trying to copy the actual message header
Yvonne
Old Jan 25th 2007, 5:25 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jdr

HERE

It works? Last time you explained this I could not make it work!
Old Jan 25th 2007, 6:42 am
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by YMF
Thanks, took me a while to understand but I got there in the end.
To make it slightly clearer for those, like me who find these things complex, you need to go the thread then highlight and copy the URL that appears in your address bar. I was trying to copy the actual message header
Yvonne
Sorry I assumed you would of known its was the url ;-)

"then paste in the url you previously copied"