Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Preparing to go home!

Preparing to go home!

Old Feb 13th 2008, 9:48 am
Happy in my bubble

Sam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Preparing to go home!

Originally Posted by Same Difference
You mean theres a hairdresser in Tod?

Yeh just the one n they only do one haircut - they call the mullet cut in Oz they wanna come to Tod - took the kids to Tod Park when they were really small n they watch you as you walk through with the same faces and the same haircuts - bloody freeky.

Well what you up to today - going to Slatteries in about an hour for my dinner - have you ever been - oh my god - chocolate heaven or what and the sun is shining - bloody cold though out of the sun.
Old Feb 13th 2008, 9:55 am

Same Difference is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Sam Greenfield
Yeh just the one n they only do one haircut - they call the mullet cut in Oz they wanna come to Tod - took the kids to Tod Park when they were really small n they watch you as you walk through with the same faces and the same haircuts - bloody freeky.

Well what you up to today - going to Slatteries in about an hour for my dinner - have you ever been - oh my god - chocolate heaven or what and the sun is shining - bloody cold though out of the sun.
Wheres Slatteries?

I am dog sitting so not doing much today, just gonna sit in the garden and get some rays
Old Feb 13th 2008, 9:59 am
Happy in my bubble

Sam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond repute

Wheres Slatteries?

I am dog sitting so not doing much today, just gonna sit in the garden and get some rays
Near Pilsworth - just off the motorway there - really nice lunch - you can book yourself on courses for cake making and chocolate making - a few of our kids have been from school its excellent - but expensive (think about £60 for the day).
The wedding cakes are out of this world - will takes some pics today and upload em on here later.
Old Feb 13th 2008, 11:55 am
BE Forum Addict

Lynn R has a reputation beyond reputeLynn R has a reputation beyond reputeLynn R has a reputation beyond reputeLynn R has a reputation beyond reputeLynn R has a reputation beyond reputeLynn R has a reputation beyond reputeLynn R has a reputation beyond reputeLynn R has a reputation beyond reputeLynn R has a reputation beyond reputeLynn R has a reputation beyond reputeLynn R has a reputation beyond repute

I'm not from Bacup originally (nor am I related to anyone there!!!) but moved there in 1977 and lived there until I moved to Spain in 2006. I know all the jokes about inbreeding and that it has a pretty bad rep but I honestly always found it a nice quiet place to live. It is a bit isolated however and you have to drive a fair way to get to any decent shopping or entertainment facilities.

The people are friendly I always found, but very insular. When I first moved there strangers would turn around in pubs, for example, and say "You're not from round here are you, you talk funny" - I am from Lancashire, all of 40 miles away!
Old Feb 13th 2008, 3:40 pm

Cant see no cakes there......are you drunk or have they been on the cake
Old Feb 13th 2008, 3:46 pm
Happy in my bubble

Sorry - put wrong photos on there then

SD some of the cakes i mentioned earlier - well hopefully anyway lol
Attached Thumbnails Preparing to go home!-p2130001.jpg   Preparing to go home!-p2130002.jpg   Preparing to go home!-p2130003.jpg   Preparing to go home!-p2130004.jpg   Preparing to go home!-p2130005.jpg  

Old Feb 13th 2008, 3:49 pm

Originally Posted by Sam Greenfield
Sorry - put wrong photos on there then

SD some of the cakes i mentioned earlier - well hopefully anyway lol
Wow, those cakes are amazing I have never seen a cake like it. Thanks for putting them on
Old Feb 13th 2008, 3:51 pm
Happy in my bubble

And some more....
Attached Thumbnails Preparing to go home!-p2130006.jpg   Preparing to go home!-p2130007.jpg   Preparing to go home!-p2130008.jpg   Preparing to go home!-p2130009.jpg   Preparing to go home!-p2130010.jpg  

Old Feb 13th 2008, 3:56 pm
Popping in for a chat

Lionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond repute

Oh Wow You couldn't cut into those could you - could you
Old Feb 13th 2008, 3:56 pm
Happy in my bubble

Last lot...............
Attached Thumbnails Preparing to go home!-p2130011.jpg   Preparing to go home!-p2130012.jpg   Preparing to go home!-p2130013.jpg   Preparing to go home!-p2130014.jpg   Preparing to go home!-p2130015.jpg  

Old Feb 13th 2008, 3:58 pm
eheheheeeeeeeeeer!

gazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond repute

You mean theres a hairdresser in Tod?
"pampered pets"!
Old Feb 13th 2008, 4:02 pm
Happy in my bubble

Originally Posted by gazz
"pampered pets"!

Old Feb 13th 2008, 4:02 pm

Originally Posted by gazz
"pampered pets"!
Well there are a few dogs in Tod
Old Feb 13th 2008, 4:03 pm
Happy in my bubble

I know they are gorgeous arnt they - Slatteries is in Whitefield not Pilsworth - get lost if i turn around too many times
Old Feb 13th 2008, 4:16 pm
Popping in for a chat

Lionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond repute

Hey this is my thread - it's turning into a cake thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.