Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

practice your spanish with music

practice your spanish with music

Old Aug 17th 2009, 8:07 am
¿Dónde estoy?

lynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond repute
Default practice your spanish with music

this is a hit in our house at the moment - I think I know every word courtesy of the 13 year old!

you can find the lyrics all written out for you here

http://tube.aeiou.pt/carlos-baute-ly...-en-tus-manos/
Old Aug 17th 2009, 8:36 am
BE Forum Addict

paintermujer has a reputation beyond reputepaintermujer has a reputation beyond reputepaintermujer has a reputation beyond reputepaintermujer has a reputation beyond reputepaintermujer has a reputation beyond reputepaintermujer has a reputation beyond reputepaintermujer has a reputation beyond reputepaintermujer has a reputation beyond reputepaintermujer has a reputation beyond reputepaintermujer has a reputation beyond reputepaintermujer has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: practice your spanish with music

Yes we know this song also.

It is good spanish practise.

Ive been learning the words of "el universo sobre mi by amaral".
Old Aug 17th 2009, 8:39 am
¿Dónde estoy?

lynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by paintermujer
Yes we know this song also.

It is good spanish practise.

Ive been learning the words of "el universo sobre mi by amaral".
have you got a link?

I just realised I used the wrong practice/practise
Old Aug 17th 2009, 9:05 am
BE Forum Addict

paintermujer has a reputation beyond reputepaintermujer has a reputation beyond reputepaintermujer has a reputation beyond reputepaintermujer has a reputation beyond reputepaintermujer has a reputation beyond reputepaintermujer has a reputation beyond reputepaintermujer has a reputation beyond reputepaintermujer has a reputation beyond reputepaintermujer has a reputation beyond reputepaintermujer has a reputation beyond reputepaintermujer has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lynnxa
have you got a link?

I just realised I used the wrong practice/practise
No but its on youtube.

Weve got the cd with the words.

Remember "c" for the noun "s" for the verb.
Old Aug 17th 2009, 9:11 am
BE Forum Addict

Another one I love trying to sing, although old, is "libre" by nino bravo.
Old Aug 17th 2009, 10:51 am
¿Dónde estoy?

No but its on youtube.

Weve got the cd with the words.

Remember "c" for the noun "s" for the verb.
here it is

and here are the lyrics

http://www.metrolyrics.com/el-univer...cs-amaral.html
Old Aug 17th 2009, 10:55 am
¿Dónde estoy?

Another one I love trying to sing, although old, is "libre" by nino bravo.

and the lyrics

http://www.mp3lyrics.org/n/nino-bravo/libre/
Old Aug 17th 2009, 11:02 am
¿Dónde estoy?

this is very sensual

the words here

http://www.lyricsmania.com/lyrics/da...ics_73021.html
Old Aug 17th 2009, 11:09 am
¿Dónde estoy?

good for kids

Old Aug 17th 2009, 11:44 am
BE Forum Addict

Excellent.

Thanks. I havent got the words to this song. I love it.
Old Aug 17th 2009, 12:13 pm
¿Dónde estoy?

Excellent.

Thanks. I havent got the words to this song. I love it.
now you have
Old Aug 17th 2009, 12:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

rachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond repute

Some resources here for using music to learn spanish - aimed at teachers of spanish but most include videoclips plus lyrics - and there are loads more available if you google.

http://formespa.rediris.es/canciones/
Old Aug 17th 2009, 12:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

jay01 is a splendid one to beholdjay01 is a splendid one to beholdjay01 is a splendid one to beholdjay01 is a splendid one to beholdjay01 is a splendid one to beholdjay01 is a splendid one to beholdjay01 is a splendid one to beholdjay01 is a splendid one to beholdjay01 is a splendid one to beholdjay01 is a splendid one to beholdjay01 is a splendid one to behold

Many thanks for the links to songs in spanish on you tube, I am having a great time listening to them, never thought of using you tube for anything but will investigate further.
Old Aug 17th 2009, 12:21 pm
¿Dónde estoy?

Originally Posted by rachelk
Some resources here for using music to learn spanish - aimed at teachers of spanish but most include videoclips plus lyrics - and there are loads more available if you google.

http://formespa.rediris.es/canciones/

I used to have that bookmarked but lost all my bookmarks when mt puter got sick
Old Aug 17th 2009, 12:27 pm
¿Dónde estoy?

here's one everyone will know of

and the words

http://www.toppun.com/Guantanamera_a...of%20peace.htm

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.