Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Postal Problems?

Postal Problems?

Old May 6th 2015, 9:30 am
Where does the time go?

XFILES is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Postal Problems?

Hi, I sent some important information regarding the sale of an apartment in Isla Canela Golf, to a Solicitor in Huelva on the 28 April.
It's not arrived yet, but was at Barajas (Airport?) on the 1 May according to the tracking number.
Is this normal or is it due to the strike?
Regards
XFILES
Old May 6th 2015, 11:31 am
BE Forum Addict

MikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Postal Problems?

Originally Posted by XFILES
Hi, I sent some important information regarding the sale of an apartment in Isla Canela Golf, to a Solicitor in Huelva on the 28 April.
It's not arrived yet, but was at Barajas (Airport?) on the 1 May according to the tracking number.
Is this normal or is it due to the strike?
Regards
XFILES
Hi, the 1st of May was a BH in Spain and as it fell on a Friday they would have continued it into the weekend so there probably will have been no movement of your post again until yesterday, regards Bryony.
Old May 7th 2015, 8:58 am
Where does the time go?

Thanks for that, didn't realise Friday was a B/H as well. Will have to get a Spanish calendar.
I am still seeing the package at Barajas Airport though
Regards
Old May 11th 2015, 4:29 pm
Where does the time go?

Panic over... 1.5 days in G.B. and 8.5 days in Spain before being finally delivered.
XFILES
Old May 28th 2015, 4:31 am
BE Forum Addict

angiescarr has a reputation beyond reputeangiescarr has a reputation beyond reputeangiescarr has a reputation beyond reputeangiescarr has a reputation beyond reputeangiescarr has a reputation beyond reputeangiescarr has a reputation beyond reputeangiescarr has a reputation beyond reputeangiescarr has a reputation beyond reputeangiescarr has a reputation beyond reputeangiescarr has a reputation beyond reputeangiescarr has a reputation beyond repute

I have just had 3 parcels from the UK over a month after they were posted! Ludicrous. But in the same period I also ordered a couple of small items through Amazon to go to my Son in the UK and they have never arrived either. I have been feeling postal-jinxed recently!
Old May 28th 2015, 9:12 am
BE Forum Addict

MikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by angiescarr
I have just had 3 parcels from the UK over a month after they were posted! Ludicrous. But in the same period I also ordered a couple of small items through Amazon to go to my Son in the UK and they have never arrived either. I have been feeling postal-jinxed recently!
Hi, most things that I order arrive within a 2 week period and recently a parcel from California took just 8 days, Bryony
Old May 28th 2015, 11:04 am
BE Forum Addict

bxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond repute

I never know when parcels will arrive here. I got 4 today! posted from Scotland England and America, on the 11th May, 18th May ( 2) and 23rd May. One of the 18th May ones came from America.