Pool Table

Old Jul 15th 2008, 9:28 am
Just Joined

Big Mac is a jewel in the roughBig Mac is a jewel in the roughBig Mac is a jewel in the roughBig Mac is a jewel in the roughBig Mac is a jewel in the rough
Default Pool Table

Hi, I am looking for a 6', slate bed, UK style pool table for home use. There are various web sites of companies operating in Spain, (I live in Hondon), and the majority request cash on delivery. Nevertheless I am sure most are reputable but I would be grateful for any feedback, good or bad, from anyone on the forum who may know something of these companies. Prices are a bit more expensive than identical tables in the UK but that's to be expected given transport costs to have a table shipped over. Many thanks!
Old Jul 15th 2008, 9:58 am
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Pool Table

Originally Posted by Big Mac
Hi, I am looking for a 6', slate bed, UK style pool table for home use. There are various web sites of companies operating in Spain, (I live in Hondon), and the majority request cash on delivery. Nevertheless I am sure most are reputable but I would be grateful for any feedback, good or bad, from anyone on the forum who may know something of these companies. Prices are a bit more expensive than identical tables in the UK but that's to be expected given transport costs to have a table shipped over. Many thanks!
We paid about £1k for a 6 ft slate table in the UK, but with a nice wood finish .... company in South Wales

If I were you I'd go down to a local pool hall and find out where they source theirs from. Its crossed my mind a few times to get one as I'm well out of practice now ..... I'm a "has been" in fact