Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Pool Cleaning Business

Pool Cleaning Business

Old Oct 1st 2006, 10:08 pm
BE Enthusiast

Unexpat is just really niceUnexpat is just really niceUnexpat is just really niceUnexpat is just really niceUnexpat is just really niceUnexpat is just really niceUnexpat is just really niceUnexpat is just really niceUnexpat is just really niceUnexpat is just really niceUnexpat is just really nice
Default Re: Pool Cleaning Business

Originally Posted by paddy07
I think they should concrete all golf courses
Turn them into municipal pools. The water would go further
Old Oct 1st 2006, 10:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

Unexpat is just really niceUnexpat is just really niceUnexpat is just really niceUnexpat is just really niceUnexpat is just really niceUnexpat is just really niceUnexpat is just really niceUnexpat is just really niceUnexpat is just really niceUnexpat is just really niceUnexpat is just really nice

Originally Posted by jdr
Very unlikely though, this year was the worst drought levels ever, but I dont think there were any cuts, or was there ?
They should start the cuts on the golf courses first
Some reductions in Murcia, but I've seen much worse over the years. In the UK they would have been trrops on the streets by now, since the amount of water held in reserve is so much lower.

We may yet see the "drought" bite next year if things don't improve. Only two major deluges in September ... less than half the usual number. Maybe we'll see the balance redress in October.
Old Oct 2nd 2006, 5:52 pm
RIP

BIG JIM has much to be proud ofBIG JIM has much to be proud ofBIG JIM has much to be proud ofBIG JIM has much to be proud ofBIG JIM has much to be proud ofBIG JIM has much to be proud ofBIG JIM has much to be proud ofBIG JIM has much to be proud ofBIG JIM has much to be proud ofBIG JIM has much to be proud ofBIG JIM has much to be proud of

I think they should concrete all golf courses
thats a bit harsh paddy, shall we do the same to the cake shops because we all know you LOVE DA CAKE
Old Oct 2nd 2006, 6:33 pm
Forum Regular

paddy07 has much to be proud ofpaddy07 has much to be proud ofpaddy07 has much to be proud ofpaddy07 has much to be proud ofpaddy07 has much to be proud ofpaddy07 has much to be proud ofpaddy07 has much to be proud ofpaddy07 has much to be proud ofpaddy07 has much to be proud ofpaddy07 has much to be proud ofpaddy07 has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Pool Cleaning Business

Originally Posted by BIG JIM
thats a bit harsh paddy, shall we do the same to the cake shops because we all know you LOVE DA CAKE
sorry big jim dont care on a diet for 2 weeks so no cake for me
Old Oct 2nd 2006, 8:51 pm
RIP

BIG JIM has much to be proud ofBIG JIM has much to be proud ofBIG JIM has much to be proud ofBIG JIM has much to be proud ofBIG JIM has much to be proud ofBIG JIM has much to be proud ofBIG JIM has much to be proud ofBIG JIM has much to be proud ofBIG JIM has much to be proud ofBIG JIM has much to be proud ofBIG JIM has much to be proud of

sorry big jim dont care on a diet for 2 weeks so no cake for me
why don't you have a little man like mine, I thought you was up on computer tech
Old Oct 3rd 2006, 3:53 pm
Forum Regular

paddy07 has much to be proud ofpaddy07 has much to be proud ofpaddy07 has much to be proud ofpaddy07 has much to be proud ofpaddy07 has much to be proud ofpaddy07 has much to be proud ofpaddy07 has much to be proud ofpaddy07 has much to be proud ofpaddy07 has much to be proud ofpaddy07 has much to be proud ofpaddy07 has much to be proud of

soon will have picture too having pc lessons nothin else to do
Old Oct 3rd 2006, 4:55 pm
RIP

soon will have picture too having pc lessons nothin else to do
by the time you get a picture they will be old hat and the rest of us would have moved on to something new
Old Oct 3rd 2006, 5:01 pm
Forum Regular

watch my space
Old Oct 6th 2006, 1:24 pm
GCM
Forum Regular

GCM has a brilliant futureGCM has a brilliant futureGCM has a brilliant futureGCM has a brilliant futureGCM has a brilliant futureGCM has a brilliant futureGCM has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by helenp
My husband and I are thinking of moving to Southern Spain and one of our ideas is to run a pool cleaning business any advice on this market etc?
It's true that many Brits are going back due to lack of work but then others seem to be happy and doing ok - not making anything like UK but then that's not the point.

I guess I would say that if you are really hard working and prepared to be very professional then you have a chance - but then most people come here looking for an easy life and it's anything but!

Mark
Old Oct 6th 2006, 2:11 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

watch my space
Still watching