Poo Patrol

Old Jun 12th 2013, 8:16 am
On the road again.

Dick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond repute
Default Poo Patrol

Interesting tale from the local.

http://www.thelocal.es/20130604/span...back-to-owners
Old Jun 12th 2013, 8:28 am
Banned

amideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Poo Patrol

Well that's justice!
Old Jun 12th 2013, 11:55 am
Account Closed

IamStu has a reputation beyond reputeIamStu has a reputation beyond reputeIamStu has a reputation beyond reputeIamStu has a reputation beyond reputeIamStu has a reputation beyond reputeIamStu has a reputation beyond reputeIamStu has a reputation beyond reputeIamStu has a reputation beyond reputeIamStu has a reputation beyond reputeIamStu has a reputation beyond reputeIamStu has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by amideislas
Well that's justice!
I lived in a village in Granada and the streets were covered in the stuff. I have two dogs but always carry plastic bags if they poop in the street.
In fact, most of the people I knew did the same thing.
Most of the problems seem to occur from the dog owners who´s method of walking their dogs was to simply open the gate and let them roam the streets unsupervised.

These dogs are not only the main culprits but also the same dogs who would enter "No Dogs" parks and such places without any penalty for the owner.

I was once in such a park, with my dogs under supervision and bags in my pocket when I was approached by a police man. He advised me I would be fined if he was to see me in the park again. (I didn´t realise it was a "No Dogs" park!).

I apologised as well as point out the other three dogs roaming free to which he advised he couldn´t do anything about the unsupervised dogs.

All of that said, I think this is a wonderful idea and I hope they come up with something equally embembarrassing for the owners too lazy to actually walk their dogs!
Old Jun 12th 2013, 12:41 pm
On the road again.

Dick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by IamStu
Most of the problems seem to occur from the dog owners who´s method of walking their dogs was to simply open the gate and let them roam the streets unsupervised.
Walking the dogs Spanish style.

Pretty much the same around here, early morning and evening time especially.
The only good thing is that there are endless kms of open countryside where they can do their biz.
Old Jun 12th 2013, 1:39 pm
Banned

notacontrathinker is a glorious beacon of lightnotacontrathinker is a glorious beacon of lightnotacontrathinker is a glorious beacon of lightnotacontrathinker is a glorious beacon of lightnotacontrathinker is a glorious beacon of lightnotacontrathinker is a glorious beacon of lightnotacontrathinker is a glorious beacon of lightnotacontrathinker is a glorious beacon of lightnotacontrathinker is a glorious beacon of lightnotacontrathinker is a glorious beacon of lightnotacontrathinker is a glorious beacon of light

I heard on radio, back in England, that they were concerned that ten-and-a-half tons of dog poo was deposited in the New Forest every Bank Holiday weekend. Not ten. Not eleven. Somebody was paid to come up with a pretty exact figure.

I've always considered it to be the very definition of "Not enough work to do".
Old Jun 12th 2013, 2:19 pm
On the road again.

Originally Posted by notacontrathinker
I heard on radio, back in England, that they were concerned that ten-and-a-half tons of dog poo was deposited in the New Forest every Bank Holiday weekend. Not ten. Not eleven. Somebody was paid to come up with a pretty exact figure.

I've always considered it to be the very definition of "Not enough work to do".

I'd be fascinated to know what calculation format they used to come up with that load of pap.

If a = volume of turd, b= consistency, c=time factor, d = density, e= the number of turds,... then calculate X,.... the precise weight of a heap of shit.

Just think they could use it in next years gcse maths syllabus.

I'm sure that would really get the students taking a serious interest in proceedings just for once.