Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Poetic justice: Chiclana

Poetic justice: Chiclana

Old Sep 28th 2006, 5:27 pm
Forum Regular

Agnes is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Poetic justice: Chiclana

Today I have heard of an estate agent who has had her electricity cut off.Needless to say she is not very happy. Yes. all our prayers answered.
Old Sep 28th 2006, 6:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

Chiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Poetic justice: Chiclana

Originally Posted by Agnes
Today I have heard of an estate agent who has had her electricity cut off.Needless to say she is not very happy. Yes. all our prayers answered.
Is this Karen in Pago?
Old Sep 28th 2006, 6:44 pm
Forum Regular

paddy07 has much to be proud ofpaddy07 has much to be proud ofpaddy07 has much to be proud ofpaddy07 has much to be proud ofpaddy07 has much to be proud ofpaddy07 has much to be proud ofpaddy07 has much to be proud ofpaddy07 has much to be proud ofpaddy07 has much to be proud ofpaddy07 has much to be proud ofpaddy07 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by glynis
Is this Karen in Pago?
Do you no who they are
Old Sep 28th 2006, 7:29 pm
Forum Regular

To be honest Glynis I dont know her name, but I was told by one of her clients who had experienced similar. What goes around comes around. Treat others as you would wanted to be treated. I have sat many nights without electricity.

Is this Karen in Pago?
Old Sep 28th 2006, 11:14 pm
Not Junior but not Senior

poollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Agnes
To be honest Glynis I dont know her name, but I was told by one of her clients who had experienced similar. What goes around comes around. Treat others as you would wanted to be treated. I have sat many nights without electricity.
Agnes, Glynis knows most of them......what is her house like ??? Does it have a Juliet tower ??
Old Sep 29th 2006, 9:32 am
BE Forum Addict

Chiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by poollounger
Agnes, Glynis knows most of them......what is her house like ??? Does it have a Juliet tower ??
Cheeky!!!!!!

I see the report in the Costa Luz News states that the cost of the urbanisation of Rana Verde, El Cotin will be paid 50% by the Ayuntiemento and 50% by the property owners, and will include mains water.
Old Sep 29th 2006, 12:08 pm
Forum Regular

Mourinho is just really niceMourinho is just really niceMourinho is just really niceMourinho is just really niceMourinho is just really niceMourinho is just really niceMourinho is just really niceMourinho is just really niceMourinho is just really niceMourinho is just really niceMourinho is just really nice

Cheeky!!!!!!

I see the report in the Costa Luz News states that the cost of the urbanisation of Rana Verde, El Cotin will be paid 50% by the Ayuntiemento and 50% by the property owners, and will include mains water.

You saw here first ! 26.09.06 Chiclana update
Old Sep 29th 2006, 12:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

As I was going out today the official urbanisation van was out near a new property being built opposite the bins at Florentinas taking photographs and it looked as if they were reporting it as an illegal build, but, that could be just me speculating!
Old Sep 29th 2006, 1:42 pm
Forum Regular

steve in pago is a name known to allsteve in pago is a name known to allsteve in pago is a name known to allsteve in pago is a name known to allsteve in pago is a name known to allsteve in pago is a name known to allsteve in pago is a name known to allsteve in pago is a name known to allsteve in pago is a name known to allsteve in pago is a name known to allsteve in pago is a name known to all

As I was going out today the official urbanisation van was out near a new property being built opposite the bins at Florentinas taking photographs and it looked as if they were reporting it as an illegal build, but, that could be just me speculating!
Bloody Hell not an illegal build in pago, what ever next i wonder , tarmaced rds legal electricty & running water
Old Sep 29th 2006, 1:48 pm
Forum Regular

........ and no estate agents, sounds like heaven

Originally Posted by steve in pago
Bloody Hell not an illegal build in pago, what ever next i wonder , tarmaced rds legal electricty & running water
Old Sep 29th 2006, 1:56 pm
Forum Regular

steve in pago is a name known to allsteve in pago is a name known to allsteve in pago is a name known to allsteve in pago is a name known to allsteve in pago is a name known to allsteve in pago is a name known to allsteve in pago is a name known to allsteve in pago is a name known to allsteve in pago is a name known to allsteve in pago is a name known to allsteve in pago is a name known to all

Glynis is that, that big double story jobbie looks very nice bit OTT for the surrounding area
Old Sep 29th 2006, 5:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

Glynis is that, that big double story jobbie looks very nice bit OTT for the surrounding area
No, not that one. It´s a plot that is owned by an old man and has now been divided off. Mind you who would want to live opposite the bins!
Old Sep 29th 2006, 6:08 pm
Forum Regular

No, not that one. It´s a plot that is owned by an old man and has now been divided off. Mind you who would want to live opposite the bins!
right got you that must have only just been done am sure it was still land when i was last over there
Old Sep 30th 2006, 7:01 pm
Forum Regular

paddy07 has much to be proud ofpaddy07 has much to be proud ofpaddy07 has much to be proud ofpaddy07 has much to be proud ofpaddy07 has much to be proud ofpaddy07 has much to be proud ofpaddy07 has much to be proud ofpaddy07 has much to be proud ofpaddy07 has much to be proud ofpaddy07 has much to be proud ofpaddy07 has much to be proud of

right got you that must have only just been done am sure it was still land when i was last over there
What is the big 2 storey building going to be anyone no
Old Sep 30th 2006, 9:11 pm
RIP

BIG JIM has much to be proud ofBIG JIM has much to be proud ofBIG JIM has much to be proud ofBIG JIM has much to be proud ofBIG JIM has much to be proud ofBIG JIM has much to be proud ofBIG JIM has much to be proud ofBIG JIM has much to be proud ofBIG JIM has much to be proud ofBIG JIM has much to be proud ofBIG JIM has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by paddy07
What is the big 2 storey building going to be anyone no
Do you mean the building opposite the Venta Florentina
if so I heard it is going to be a club for "ladies of the night"
half price for pago residents !!!!!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.