plz read!!

Old May 1st 2007, 8:16 pm
Just Joined

tommy21 is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile plz read!!

A freind and i are going to spain for the summer,
we've got an apartment to stay in,
i was just wondering how hard it would be to get a job.
(Barwork,etc.
thanks
Old May 1st 2007, 8:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

mrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: plz read!!

Depends what area you are going to, Spain a big country, but along the costas there are lots of bar jobs during the tourist season, a lot of the bars have signs up outside, or just ask, good luck
Old May 1st 2007, 8:52 pm
Young at heart

jandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tommy21
A freind and i are going to spain for the summer,
Hi Tommy21
I can,t help you out with the job situation,but welcome to BE, where abouts in Spain are you going to? I wish you well with your move,and hope you find work...........
Old May 2nd 2007, 7:52 am
In Estepona

onlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond repute

As mrsjdr said, come out go into the bars and ask if theyve got any work. They may want you doing the PR stuff first. Which is being outside the bar trying to woo customers in. Also a couple of the places that keri asked were saying that you do the first night for free to see how you get on. Then basically you gotta impress. Certinately a long the costas, youll be looking at the british bars so shouldnt be any language barrier problems. The pay wont be very good though, you might need something else to do during the day.