Plots

Old Jul 22nd 2011, 4:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

AndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really nice
Default Plots

Some of you may already be aware of this, but Fadesa are offering plots at massively discounted prices. I have seen the list and a quick look at the site plan and visiting a couple, confirmed some of these are in prime positions. Anyone seriously interested, PM me and I'll let you have a couple of examples.

For those still in the process of buying a plot I have some interesting info which you may find useful. Again PM me.
Old Jul 23rd 2011, 10:52 am
Just Joined

feamkt is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Plots

Originally Posted by AndyS
Some of you may already be aware of this, but Fadesa are offering plots at massively discounted prices. I have seen the list and a quick look at the site plan and visiting a couple, confirmed some of these are in prime positions. Anyone seriously interested, PM me and I'll let you have a couple of examples.

For those still in the process of buying a plot I have some interesting info which you may find useful. Again PM me.
Hi,

Could you please PM me with further details.

Thanks a lot
Old Jul 23rd 2011, 4:33 pm
BE Positive

Jon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by feamkt
Hi,

Could you please PM me with further details.

Thanks a lot
Hi feamkt - not that you have 3 posts - you can send PM's. Just click on the name at the top left and you get a drop down box.

Welcome to the forum and CE - sorry you had a bad experience at your flat - but good to know you havent given up on the area.

Jon
Old Aug 1st 2011, 9:08 am
Forum Regular

-cordoba- is an unknown quantity at this point

We bought one of the FADESA specials at Las Colinas. The price was unbeatable BUT there is a catch. FADESA will not take responsibility for and damage or problems w the apts. They promised to fix the elevators , pay their community fees, fix the antenna, etc. So far we have a PROMISE to fix the elevator by Oct., they paid for the antenna, but we had to pay for the TDT amplifier; we just got an e-mail today from Codelsur saying the community should pay for insurance in advance as Fadesa hasn't paid it's part yet, etc.
Our apt. had only minor probs.: the intercom phone was broken, our antenna connection fades in and out, minor cracks in the walls, etc. Others had major probs. w humidity and stolen appliances. The pool is now open-which is a relief as they weren't sure it would be ready by summer.
So check everything out before committing. But they are going FAST.