Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Please share urgently!

Please share urgently!

Old Apr 20th 2013, 9:55 pm
Forum Regular

kayley is just really nicekayley is just really nicekayley is just really nicekayley is just really nicekayley is just really nicekayley is just really nicekayley is just really nicekayley is just really nicekayley is just really nicekayley is just really nicekayley is just really nice
Default Please share urgently!

This is so awful. Please share on Facebook and anywhere you can think of to find this dog.

I know its a long shot but if anyone can help. We live in Atalaya and this afternoon we arrived home to find our house broken into and our dog stolen. This was our house broken into not the garden. They took the usual laptop camera ect.
She's a Yorkshire Terrier and 16 years old, her name is Molly, She has one eye and is almost deaf. She has a tumour on her tummy so when they realise they cant sell her I don't want to imagine what they will do . Throw her out or something far more unthinkable.
Please if you hear anything let me know. She is Chipped and registered in Andalucía

Sé que es una posibilidad remota, pero si alguien puede ayudar. Vivimos en Atalaya y esta tarde llegamos a casa para encontrar nuestra casa abiertay nuestro perro robado. Esta fue nuestra casa no solo en el jardín . Se llevaron la portátil,cámara., ect
Es un Yorkshire Terrier y 16 años de edad, su nombre es Molly, Ella tiene un ojo y es casi sordo. Ella tiene un tumor en su estómago por lo que cuando se dan cuenta de que no puedo venderla no me quiero imaginar lo que van a hacer. Echarla o algo mucho más impensable.
Por favor, si te enteras de algo, hágamelo saber. Ella tiene micro chip y registrada en Andalucía
I know its a long shot but if anyone can help. We live in Atalaya and this afternoon we arrived home to find our house broken into and our dog stolen. This was our house broken into not the garden. They took the usual laptop camera ect. She's a Yorkshire Terrier and 16 years old, her name is Molly, She has one eye and is almost deaf. She has a tumour on her tummy so when they realise they cant sell her I don't want to imagine what they will do . Throw her out or something far more unthinkable. Please if you hear anything let me know. She is Chipped and registered in Andalucía Sé que es una posibilidad remota, pero si alguien puede ayudar. Vivimos en Atalaya y esta tarde llegamos a casa para encontrar nuestra casa abiertay nuestro perro robado. Esta fue nuestra casa no solo en el jardín . Se llevaron la portátil,cámara., ect Es un Yorkshire Terrier y 16 años de edad, su nombre es Molly, Ella tiene un ojo y es casi sordo. Ella tiene un tumor en su estómago por lo que cuando se dan cuenta de que no puedo venderla no me quiero imaginar lo que van a hacer. Echarla o algo mucho más impensable. Por favor, si te enteras de algo, hágamelo saber. Ella tiene micro chip y registrada en Andalucía
Old Apr 20th 2013, 10:54 pm
On the road again.

Dick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Please share urgently!

Distressing and very sad. I know I'd be equally upset if they stole my faithful four legged friend.
I sincerely hope you have some good fortune with your search and appeal.

Just recently I've been shocked and saddened myself at the type of many of the heartless and almost pointless robberies now taking place, which are having a devastating effect on individuals as well as businesses.

For instance local farmers are not only having truckloads of fruit stolen through the night, now the thieves have taken to sawing down whole mature fruit trees, presumably for firewood and also ripping out the main brass irrigation fittings rendering complete systems totally useless.
It's virtually impossible to protect huge areas of plantations against such acts of little more than wanton vandalism.

Apologies for getting sidetracked, it just saddens me to see just what things have come to recently, maybe it's worthy of a separate thread.

I wish you well and hope your Yorkie turns up safe and as sound as can be expected under the circumstances.
Old Apr 21st 2013, 7:46 am
Forum Regular

kayley is just really nicekayley is just really nicekayley is just really nicekayley is just really nicekayley is just really nicekayley is just really nicekayley is just really nicekayley is just really nicekayley is just really nicekayley is just really nicekayley is just really nice

Thanks. The dog isn't mine, I just shared the post everywhere I could think of that may have readers in that area.
It is just such a heartless thing for anyone to do to this dog and her family. I went to bed in tears last night.
Old Apr 21st 2013, 9:07 am

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kayley
Thanks. The dog isn't mine, I just shared the post everywhere I could think of that may have readers in that area.
It is just such a heartless thing for anyone to do to this dog and her family. I went to bed in tears last night.
Is there any chance that they did not steal the dog but let it out of the house whilst they stole the things that they could sell?

Rosemary
Old Apr 21st 2013, 9:19 am
BE Forum Addict

bxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond repute

Where can we read the original story please ?
Old Apr 21st 2013, 1:29 pm
Forum Regular

gill556 has a reputation beyond reputegill556 has a reputation beyond reputegill556 has a reputation beyond reputegill556 has a reputation beyond reputegill556 has a reputation beyond reputegill556 has a reputation beyond reputegill556 has a reputation beyond reputegill556 has a reputation beyond reputegill556 has a reputation beyond reputegill556 has a reputation beyond reputegill556 has a reputation beyond repute

is this Atalaya near Quesada as I will be going there in approx. 30 mins and will look out for her.

Last edited by gill556; Apr 21st 2013 at 1:31 pm. Reason: spelling