Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Please recommend removal company!

Please recommend removal company!

Old Feb 4th 2013, 2:59 pm
Just Joined

Spanish Family2 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Please recommend removal company!

Well we are moving back to Scotland after several years here in Spain and I´m trying to find a reasonably priced removal firm. I´ve read so many bad comments about different firms on the internet that I´m starting to panic about what might go wrong.
Most positive comments are on the removers´ own sites which may well be genuine but it would be nice to have some independent recommendations! We´re taking an average amount for a 3 or 4 bed house.
Anyone have any really good experiences to report?
Old Feb 4th 2013, 3:17 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

agoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Please recommend removal company!

Sent you a PM. Don't think advertising is encouraged!
Old Feb 4th 2013, 10:24 pm
Started off with nothing

missile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond repute

I would recommend
Old Feb 6th 2013, 7:41 am
Forum Regular

Richie1892 is a name known to allRichie1892 is a name known to allRichie1892 is a name known to allRichie1892 is a name known to allRichie1892 is a name known to allRichie1892 is a name known to allRichie1892 is a name known to allRichie1892 is a name known to allRichie1892 is a name known to allRichie1892 is a name known to allRichie1892 is a name known to all

Hi, We recently moved from Alicante to Javea and used a Spanish company called Gonatrans and recommended them to my mother in law, she´s actually using them today to move from Madrid to Alicante and they also do international moves.
The contact we spoke to was called Francisco and is probably the best person to ask for and he will at least match your lowest quote...within reason. They were very quick and efficient, I don´t know if they speak English but their number is 965128072 and their website is http://www.mudanzasgonatrans.com/
Good luck with the move