Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Plastic surgery

Plastic surgery

Old Oct 5th 2007, 8:21 am
Forum Regular

xxfrecklesxx is just really nicexxfrecklesxx is just really nicexxfrecklesxx is just really nicexxfrecklesxx is just really nicexxfrecklesxx is just really nicexxfrecklesxx is just really nicexxfrecklesxx is just really nicexxfrecklesxx is just really nicexxfrecklesxx is just really nice
Question Plastic surgery

Im looking for a plastic surgery clinic, I have been told there is one in Alicante, anyone heard of it, or any recommendations,

thanks Jenny

ps NO stupid replies please!
Old Oct 5th 2007, 10:06 am
Dipsomaniac

mikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Plastic surgery

I've heard that there's a good one in Alicante but that was just from listening to a general conversation between my wife and her friends. Dr Perez Romana or something, apart from that can't tell you any more, try and google him
Old Oct 5th 2007, 10:10 am
Dipsomaniac

mikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to behold

Did it for you

http://www.perezdelaromana.com/
Old Oct 5th 2007, 10:43 am
Forum Regular

xxfrecklesxx is just really nicexxfrecklesxx is just really nicexxfrecklesxx is just really nicexxfrecklesxx is just really nicexxfrecklesxx is just really nicexxfrecklesxx is just really nicexxfrecklesxx is just really nicexxfrecklesxx is just really nicexxfrecklesxx is just really nice

thank you
Old Oct 5th 2007, 4:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

SueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by xxfrecklesxx
thank you
Can you please let me know how you get on? (Also would request no stupid answers - it is too important). Many thanks, Sue
Old Oct 5th 2007, 4:56 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Matt, you are warned!
Old Oct 6th 2007, 10:29 am
Forum Regular

Joe King has much to be proud ofJoe King has much to be proud ofJoe King has much to be proud ofJoe King has much to be proud ofJoe King has much to be proud ofJoe King has much to be proud ofJoe King has much to be proud ofJoe King has much to be proud ofJoe King has much to be proud ofJoe King has much to be proud ofJoe King has much to be proud of

Im looking for a plastic surgery clinic, I have been told there is one in Alicante, anyone heard of it, or any recommendations,

thanks Jenny

Can I ask what type of plastic surgery it is you are looking for? And is it likely to be cheaper here than in the UK for example?
Old Oct 7th 2007, 5:22 pm
Forum Regular

Im wanting a boob lift! not sure if it would be cheaper here or not, but would not fancy a op in the Uk, not with all the MRSA,
Old Oct 7th 2007, 7:53 pm
barxeta bliss,ohhhh

patsywhitehair has much to be proud ofpatsywhitehair has much to be proud ofpatsywhitehair has much to be proud ofpatsywhitehair has much to be proud ofpatsywhitehair has much to be proud ofpatsywhitehair has much to be proud ofpatsywhitehair has much to be proud ofpatsywhitehair has much to be proud ofpatsywhitehair has much to be proud ofpatsywhitehair has much to be proud ofpatsywhitehair has much to be proud of

you shouldnt get mrsa in uk because you would be in a private hospital which normaly dont have mrsa,pat
my sister had a boob job in the Nuffield hospital in London , all was well.
Old Oct 7th 2007, 7:55 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Ozzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by patsywhitehair
you shouldnt get mrsa in uk because you would be in a private hospital which normaly dont have mrsa,pat
my sister had a boob job in the Nuffield hospital in London , all was well.
Except that about 1/3 of Brits have MRSA in their noses....and it is found in all types of hospitals.

Pleased that your sister didnt have a problem.
Old Oct 7th 2007, 8:00 pm
barxeta bliss,ohhhh

patsywhitehair has much to be proud ofpatsywhitehair has much to be proud ofpatsywhitehair has much to be proud ofpatsywhitehair has much to be proud ofpatsywhitehair has much to be proud ofpatsywhitehair has much to be proud ofpatsywhitehair has much to be proud ofpatsywhitehair has much to be proud ofpatsywhitehair has much to be proud ofpatsywhitehair has much to be proud ofpatsywhitehair has much to be proud of

thanks Jenny

err, had a look at the plastic surgery web site in Alicante and the worrying thing for me is that there is nothing about the Doctor on there, personally I'd like to know more about the doctor and his qualifications before i even thought about going there.Dont just consider the clinic because its at Alicante and near, there is a clinic in Marbella, not had a look at their web site but it might be worth a look, if it looks okay you could always get a flight down there, pat
Old Oct 7th 2007, 8:03 pm
barxeta bliss,ohhhh

thanks Jenny

ring Nuffield hospital nr London bridge, it costs about £3000 , at least it did
Old Oct 7th 2007, 8:10 pm
barxeta bliss,ohhhh

thanks Jenny

just had a look at the web site in Marbella its www.millsmedical.com ,worth a look
Old Oct 8th 2007, 6:42 am
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ozzidoc
Except that about 1/3 of Brits have MRSA in their noses....and it is found in all types of hospitals.

Pleased that your sister didnt have a problem.
Better make that 1/3 of people in the world carry the MRSA bug, just that the poor practices in many UK hospitals allow it to take hold. Experience talking here as I had over 40 years working in a UK Pathology laboratory before retiring.
Old Oct 8th 2007, 8:50 am
Forum Regular

hi, thanks for the replies so far, its very interesting, going to have a good look at the website you have put on,
I dont mind flying to Marbella, or anywhere really in Spain, the important thing for me is to find a good place to have it done, regardless of the cost.
you cant put a price on your health.

I did not know where to start looking, and recommondations are always best, so thought this was a good place to start.

Jenny x

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.