Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Places of Interest in.....

Places of Interest in.....

Old Jul 19th 2007, 10:03 am
Just Joined

Dirty Dick is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Places of Interest in.....

............ Benalmadena. has any one any suggestions please?
Old Jul 19th 2007, 10:05 am
Account Closed

Nu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really nice
Default Re: Places of Interest in.....

Sorry! just laughing at your name.
Old Jul 19th 2007, 10:08 am

glad 2 b back is an unknown quantity at this point

The marina is lovely!
Old Jul 19th 2007, 10:10 am
BE Forum Addict

Miss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dirty Dick
No places of interest that i have been to however it is a lovely place xx
Old Jul 19th 2007, 11:36 am
pjj
sun lover

pjj has much to be proud ofpjj has much to be proud ofpjj has much to be proud ofpjj has much to be proud ofpjj has much to be proud ofpjj has much to be proud ofpjj has much to be proud ofpjj has much to be proud ofpjj has much to be proud ofpjj has much to be proud ofpjj has much to be proud of

hi dick welcome to british expats here s a good suggestion look up this place www.almunecar.com ! ive got a place in la herrudura superb place very up and coming there s a stunning marina there called marina del este i think it beats benalmadenas its not too busy there very peacefull great scenery but it depends what sort of thing you are looking for are you moving to spain or is it for a holiday?
Old Jul 19th 2007, 12:07 pm
In Estepona

onlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond repute

The cable car up the mountain is very good. Its next to Tivoli, its a good trip! Well worth doing.
Old Jul 19th 2007, 12:19 pm
has got a huge member

keithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond repute

I hear the "You are now leaving Benalmadena" sign is an absolulte must.
Old Jul 19th 2007, 12:37 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by keithwalters
For you that was very funny........when I say very I actually mean it was mildly amusing....................and when I say it was mildly amusing I mean it made one side of my mouth curl in mirth.
Old Jul 19th 2007, 12:39 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Have you been here, to the Pueblo, Marina and some of the best beaches and food places in Spain, and not all your favourite.... tapas ;-))
Old Jul 19th 2007, 12:40 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jdr
Have you been here, to the Pueblo, Marina and some of the best beaches and food places in Spain, and not all your favourite.... tapas ;-))
jdr don't be too down on him, he is up on blocks remember?
Old Jul 19th 2007, 12:42 pm
has got a huge member

keithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
For you that was very funny........when I say very I actually mean it was mildly amusing....................and when I say it was mildly amusing I mean it made one side of my mouth curl in mirth.
Jeez, don´t over exert yourself. I wouldn´t want you to break into a smile.
Old Jul 19th 2007, 12:43 pm
Straw Man.

Jeez, don´t over exert yourself. I wouldn´t want you to break into a smile.
Its OK, it was only one corner of my mouth, I'm not likely to have a full smile with you around am I moody?
Old Jul 19th 2007, 12:45 pm
has got a huge member

Originally Posted by jdr
I wondered how long it was going to take you to get all offended by that comment!
Old Jul 19th 2007, 12:46 pm
has got a huge member

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
Its OK, it was only one corner of my mouth, I'm not likely to have a full smile with you around am I moody?
Oh well, I should stick a bandaid over that corner of your mouth just to make sure you don´t do any further damage.
Old Jul 19th 2007, 12:51 pm
Straw Man.

Oh well, I should stick a bandaid over that corner of your mouth just to make sure you don´t do any further damage.
I will be fine, I am a man so it wont hurt me.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.