Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

A place in the sun

A place in the sun

Old Sep 25th 2018, 5:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

shirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond repute
Default A place in the sun

For those who have not heard, Costa esuri is supposed to be featured on the above programme , on channel 4. It starts at 4 pm uk time. You never know one of us may have had an unknown walk on part when they filmed it. Keep your phone's on tomorrow. A star might be born and Hollywood might be calling !
Old Sep 25th 2018, 5:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

shirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: A place in the sun

I forgot the date in all the excitement.
Its on tomorrow
Old Sep 25th 2018, 6:26 pm
Forum Regular

Margaret and Derek is just really niceMargaret and Derek is just really niceMargaret and Derek is just really niceMargaret and Derek is just really niceMargaret and Derek is just really niceMargaret and Derek is just really niceMargaret and Derek is just really niceMargaret and Derek is just really nice

Might be in La Jara, there was a crew filming here a few months ago.
Old Sep 25th 2018, 9:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

AndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really nice

Originally Posted by shirley and anthony hide
I forgot the date in all the excitement.
Its on tomorrow
If they do feature it I hope they pointed the cameras away from the hotel and commercial centre
Old Sep 26th 2018, 8:30 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute

For those who have not heard, Costa esuri is supposed to be featured on the above programme , on channel 4. It starts at 4 pm uk time. You never know one of us may have had an unknown walk on part when they filmed it. Keep your phone's on tomorrow. A star might be born and Hollywood might be calling !
what time and what channel?
Old Sep 26th 2018, 8:58 am
BE Enthusiast

Channel 4 on uk tv. Starts at 4pm uk time so 5 pm spanish time
Old Sep 26th 2018, 9:07 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by AndyS

If they do feature it I hope they pointed the cameras away from the hotel and commercial centre
In 5,000 years time people will be gazing at them like they do with Stonehenge now. And wondering what great catastrophe happened to the ancient civilisation that lived there that stopped them finishing building them ....
Old Sep 27th 2018, 6:23 am
BE Positive

Jon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond repute

In 5,000 years time people will be gazing at them like they do with Stonehenge now. And wondering what great catastrophe happened to the ancient civilisation that lived there that stopped them finishing building them ....

I heard a TV comedian say that when he goes he wants to be buried in a full suit of armour, to confuse the future archeologists when they dig him up.!

Jon
PS some say there is already an ancient civilisation in Esuri !!

PPS anybody seen the show and would it be available on the web, please?
Old Sep 27th 2018, 12:08 pm
Forum Regular

adec is an unknown quantity at this point

You could watch here :

https://www.channel4.com/programmes/...mand/66523-012

Costa Esuri starts at 26 min.. they were looking at a 3 bed townhouse, 3 floors...
Old Sep 27th 2018, 12:13 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jon-Bxl

Jon
PS some say there is already an ancient civilisation in Esuri !!
You referring to us πŸ‘πŸŒˆ see you soon!
Old Sep 27th 2018, 12:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

guesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond repute

For everyones info the guy did buy on Esuri in the end Some friends know him
Old Sep 27th 2018, 12:58 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by guesswork
For everyones info the guy did buy on Esuri in the end Some friends know him
You see he did say quietly that Ayamonte was his favourite place in Spain a bit of a stretch considering how big and varied Spain is. I happen to agree with him. I would go further Passage is right up there as the best bar and I don’t mean cafe no a proper bar. And do you know a better tapas cafe than flower pots just tapas mind for a meal Ribera or Lucas and birthdays Puerto Ancha.
Old Sep 27th 2018, 7:26 pm
BE Positive

Jon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by EsuriJohn

You referring to us πŸ‘πŸŒˆ see you soon!
'US' includes me, a child of the fifties trying to be younger!! (and failing)

See you soon.... I'll show you my new eco-friendly hybrid zimmer!!!

Jon
Old Sep 27th 2018, 8:40 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Jon-Bxl
'US' includes me, a child of the fifties trying to be younger!! (and failing)

See you soon.... I'll show you my new eco-friendly hybrid zimmer!!!

Jon
i might need to borrow it!
Old Sep 27th 2018, 8:45 pm
Forum Regular

BILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by EsuriJohn

i might need to borrow it!
And Me

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.